Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Well I'm back on steroids for another 14 days, this time my primary care Dr will bring me off of them slowly. I guess my imunogist didn't know that ya can't just stop them abruptly. But on the bright side I should be getting my MMJ license, fingers crossed. Much love back at you guys ❤️
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Glad they have things figured out.... And someone should give that immunologist a drug test.... I don't take prescriptions and I know you cannot stop abruptly with most of them. :hmmmm:

But much luv brutha glad things are on the mend.
    Well, the state giveth and the state taketh away. I got a letter yesterday saying that the PET/CT scan happening tomorrow will not be covered by my insurance because the blood test I got a month ago did not show positive for cancer cells. THE SCAN IM GOING FOR TOMORROW IS TO FIND THE TUMOR SO THEY CAN TEST IT TO FIND OUT IF IT'S CANCERS OR NOT. it's enough to make ya crazy. without this test I'm in limbo I will be on these meds and not get any better.if I get the scan I'll be on the hook for how ever much it cost. WTF, how bad can it be being homeless
    WOO-HOO!!! got my appointment to get my Mass medical card. The receptionist said I should have no problem getting it (except the $99 annual fee) but it will knock a third off my price at the dispensary.
    Well it's the long July 4'th weekend, it's always been my favorite holiday. It's the celebration of the birth of our country. I love my country, my family has been here since her inception we've spilled blood in every war. She may have her problems, but there's no place I'd rather live. So I plan on having an awesome long weekend smoking lots of good weed and eating lots of strawberry shortcake...it will never be as good as the ones grandma made.
    Today is a bonus day, I have someone Interested in my antique tools. I'm placing my order at the dispensary as soon as they open, it's free delivery day woo hoo!
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Oooooo what antique tools? And sweet who doesn't like free delivery.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    Just stuff I picked up over the last 50 years. Planes, spoke shavers, some things I have no idea what they were used for. I tend to be kind of a pack rat
    Feeling really good this morning, took the Damm heart monitor off and got a good night sleep. My girls are all in big containers and looking fabulous, I almost feel like I know what I'm doing. Just a proud papa
    So far it's been a good week, sold some more tools last night. it's nice having a little cash in my pocket. the girls are looking really good, they are plants now the seedling phase is over before long I'll be cutting em to keep em small
    Feeling pretty good this morning. Took the Damm heart monitor off around 10 last night an took a shower(gawd I needed one) and decided to just leave it off till morning. Got all my forms filled out for my Mass medical Marijuana license. an because of covid I only have do video appointment. it will cut my price at the dispensary in half.
    Feeling a bit bummed today, I F'd up big yesterday and almost killed my premium plant. Joe Walsh said, "ya can't argue with a sick mind" can ya grow cannabis with a sick mind ?
    • Sad
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Don't be bummed....your plant didn't quit on you cuz you missed a day or two...she merely said hey don't forget me and went all weird lol.... Keep ya head up and remember plants babies need some time to.
    Well summer has shown up for the day. not a big deal ,I worked outdoors for 35 years I used love hot days. 12 hrs hanging off a 50' ladder scraping lead paint... wait am I nutz I'd much rather be on my couch with a Joint in my hand. Smoke em if ya got em
    Having a good day, sold my big saws and work bench. Now I'm waiting on a guy to come and buy my ladders. the thought of never hanging off a 50' ladder again is comforting.
    Had a good talk with the DR. yesterday, it's made me realize I have to double check everything I do. Things that should be second hand don't register. Just trying to fill my water jugs causes mass confusion. It's comforting to know I can lean on the knowledgeable folks on here to help me have a great grow.
    Just want to apologize to y'all, I've been a bit of a scatter brain. I just got the results of my last MRI and it showed a lot of abnormal activity in my memory center, i have memory lapses things i know, I don't know. I forget Conversations soon after they happen. So sorry if I'm a wacko
    Happy solstice, going out to dance naked as the sun rises over the horizon
    • Haha
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    WenworG
    WenworG
    Today is the longest day of the year, longer to dance naked!
    Canachris
    Canachris
    I come from a long Ling of pagans, I can trace family lineage back to Stonehenge.
    WenworG
    WenworG
    My dad's side of the family changed the spelling of our last name 2 or 3 times to work in the same factory, this was in Tennesse back then. It takes me longer, cause I have to spell so many other ways. I'm stuck in New York looking. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom