WenworG
Reaction Score

Profile posts Postings Photos About

• Woke up with a pain in my stomach, it has been so long since I had some kind of stomach problem, so I tried to (French word) poopoo lol no such luck. I hate taking my medications now. (squirrel) Oh Yeah, I remember now... Smoking pot helped me with my stomach, I don't take anti-acid for it, I don't think I have any in the house. What do you do for your stomachache?
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Lol I get it..... Know any older ladies with big purses....they always have hard candies in there lol

Hmmm I wonder if it's the flavor of the mint that does the remedy? Good question....only one way to find out :cheesygrinsmiley:
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Hey and thanks for dealing with my nonsense banter....I don't get to joke to much with real people they get all pissy lol
    • Haha
    Reactions: Darade
    WenworG
    WenworG
    Those pissy people need to smoke a lot more before coming on here. We are all hippies on here, piece, love and tons of happiness. Bring back the 70's and 80's! Yes, they sucked but they had tons of love.
    When you order products from across the pond, does it come by boat, or do they fly it over the pond? Do they stop the boat on the oceans and fish on weekends?
    Test1: using unknown strain/unknown company. (No favorites)
    Test2: will have to wait I already have 3 other plants. Illinois law 5 plants (better than nothing)
    Waking up at 0130 in the morning, leaves not too much to do, so I started on the basement and work my way up, basement was easy I just took a straw broom, took 30 minutes, (half basement) kitchen.... well, my parents live with me, I have to wait, walking a went. 5 miles later here I am. Not a lot to do when the house is sleeping at 0500.
    Got a hold of Caliseedstore and they said that tomorrow my packages will be shipped. Just talking to them makes my secret decisions to purchase seeds from a company I have never heard of before, much, much more comfortable to buy more from them.
    Been awake since 1:30 am went for a walk I put my bugs in my ear and headed out, I got o lost in the music in my ears when I looked up, I walk 8 miles according to my cell phone to a different town Valier, Illinois. I walked down a R&R track looked up and seen the town sign. Do not walk high in the morning, you never know where you will end up.
    A couple of more weeks I should be changing the 12-hour grow to the dark room or use the grow tent to a dark room and get busy adding new needed accessories. I grow for myself, medical cannabis. I use my own money to buy what I need (sometimes I have to buy what I call generic products) and sometimes I have to do try and do my own work, then the pain comes, and I can't hold tools in my hand. Things will move slow for me, sorry but it comes with be a disabled vet. I'm used to it.

1. Put fans on the wall
    2. Intake & outtake fans (placements)
    3. finish velcroing the bottom and center of panda film

My goals for the year.

Happy Growing!!
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Hopefully not .....hoping for girls
    WenworG
    WenworG
    That is what I was thinking I had another male from Garden of Green that is the #2 from them, so I'm going GSC, it hasn't failed on me. (Not sure if I can use the GOG name or not I might get this message deleted)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom