WenworG
Reaction Score

Profile posts Postings Photos About

• Not having my normal stoned stories in the morning sucks, parents are positive and negative for covid and not having the computer in front of me when I smoke doesn't give me any inspiration and not being high really makes the brain not being able to "think" it can think but not imagination.
    Starting a Welding degree next month, may Kali protect and gives the strength to assist me on the pathway to knowledge...not sure if this is even right but you only live once. Smoke 'em if you got 'em
    Weed, Pizza, and ice-cold beer...The complete knockout punch! Went to a pizza place had the deluxe double decker pizza, only 2 beers, smoke a shit load of weed before I went. 8:30pm got home, I was a walking zombie, woke up with my shoes on my pants pulled down to my shoes, I did get my shirt off, found my hat in bed with me. I woke up, felt like I was drugged! I have some kind of hangover! Wait what!?
    Morning Hippies, what were you doing at 330 am? Did you know it's still dark? I was sober at 330, I need to record myself sleeping...I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...my laptop, headphones, other things were moved to other side of the bed, and I was on the other side! Yes, I am also single, sleeping in a big ass bed. Not like Hugh, I do like it as my office, I don't wear pj's to bed. I own my home, with my elderly handicap parents living with me, my dad in a wheelchair. I grow weed in my bedroom and another bedroom is my 12-hour room, covered in Panda Film. I went downstairs to turn on the coffee pot, walk back upstairs, I put my bed office back together, it's neat now, I got my coffee and my weed.
    How in the Sam hell did I and my bed get turned around and the door to the balcony open?
    This is day T - 8, after flush, I can see every morning the White hair is turn brown, the trichome are turning milky. 4 other babies are growing, 3 Strawberry Fields soil and one going hydroponics. Hydroponics will be flush 2 weeks maybe. I've heard some many ways not sure which to try, so 2 week flush. My last Hydroponics went both ways, hope it doesn't happen again.
    *Happy Thoughts* *Happy Thoughts* day 3 of 5, thanks to family member not wearing a mask, I am trapped! I remember the day when this could have been stopped. Now I am almost out of smokeable pot. I got three plants that I might have cursed by taking pictures and talking about. Two have showed there pretty faces, one hasn't come up yet, I haven't checked on here this morning. I do need to change the water in the Aerohydroponics. Cement Shoes are growing beautiful but no show on my one and only Tangie Cookie, yes, I should have boughten more, but money doesn't grow on trees, government only goes out so much for their disabled Veterans. I've had bad luck with some Autoflower, not sure if it was my fault that I ended up with hermaphrodite or genetics? Aerohydroponics one more week, then into the hydroponics system.
    I need a Dispensary that deliveries!
    * I talk a lot when I'm high, forgive me*
    I have Trainwreck getting ready to be pulled in 12 days after her flush, I have a GOG seed in hydroponics she is my 2nd attempt in hydroponics after my first one was confused on what sex it wanted to be. Now I have 3 regular cannabis seeds, they are my first regular seeds. Once my house wakes up, I'll get the seeds ready for soil and some pictures taken and posted in grow journal.
    My grandbaby came and stayed for a couple of days, and I was wondering if she was smelling any skunk, so I asked her if she smelled a skunk, she said just no, grandpa's nasty cigarettes smell. Now I'm thinking, hot air rises, smoke rises, so having my plants on the second floor, the first floor will not smell them. I still have to seal that room, so the CO2 smell won't leak out. First, I need that inlet and outlet fan and was thinking of putting it where the light fixture is.
    Top of the morning, it's a Mr. Wick day, no, no killing, just...maybe attitude. The other guy is out today, I've been smoking since 330am, went for a 5-mile walk, he is still here (I'm here bitches) nothing like arguing with myself. Drinking coffee with and without sugar out of 2 cups just ain't right. Smoking for 2 just ain't right. On some gooder news we are waiting on a special box from VIVOSUN just for being a Veteran.
    Shout out @VIVOSUN, Thank you!
    Got to ask before I forget and don't have time to look for it
    *Cannabis ash*
    Can it be reused into your feeding techniques, or did we smoke it, the nutrients?
    WenworG
    WenworG
    There is so many questionings in my head, smoking a new strain I've been putting off for a shitty day and today is that day. (TRAINWRECK) *not yelling at anyone* so happy not to be mad
    Today is Kissing Day"?
    We definitely need some X's and O's not just one a day a year but all year around. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Warning:
    (X and O's not talking football)
    OMG! I totally forgot about the seeds I order from (blah blah) I hope they come in today, I've hit a curse and need more seeds. One is getting her final flush. My other not really going to talk about her, I don't want to curse her.
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    WenworG
    WenworG
    *Note to self-* may take 7 days to get to Chicago from the UK. And 3 days from there. Out for delivery!
    *This did not happen on here, thanks Mom*
    I hate when rehab people try to tell stoners how to stop taking drugs and then when we are medicating ourselves, they get mean and say things like "my intelligent is higher than yours, you don't understand what I'm talking about." Then I tell them, "I'm sorry you have to talk slower and not so big of words, I'm high. Please leave a message." So, the intelligent one blocks me. That's pretty smart. Smoke'm if you go them!
    • Love
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad. Be yourself and you will never fail. :rofl:
    WenworG
    WenworG
    I agree with you 10,000% but in 1988, myself joined the Army and that sweet 20-year-old dumb boy came back one fruit shy of a full salad and every once in a while, Bobby isn't around anymore but it's Robert and Robert have the experience that Bobby will never have. Robert only comes out when Bobby is threatened. Bobby was diagnosed with DID (dissociative identity disorder) will Bobby didn't want to hear it, so Robert showed up and threatened his shrink. His shrink told him to allow 5 minutes of his time to explain that it's okay and read this comic book, this comic book is now on the television. I watch Moon Knight every chance I get to understand our problem. As a boy I am different than what happen to Marc. (Have to watch it the tv show)
    I wrote a lot more things in this journal but got deleted by Robert, he got pissed off and deleted it.

* BTW the names have been changed to protect myself*
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    Nothing but love for ya both
    Happy 4th of July! Any plans for this, be safe, don't burn you weewee off. Smoke'm if you go them!

Peace Love and Happiness
    • Haha
    Doctor Trevor
    Doctor Trevor
    I have a senior German Shepherd Dog that is terrified of fireworks. I'll be babysitting him.
    WenworG
    WenworG
    Yes, they are the greatest dogs. Fireworks do bother the none hunting dogs, they don't always hear the boom. Just hold him and tell him everything will be just fine.
    Doctor Trevor
    Doctor Trevor
    He actually takes anxiety meds.
    More thoughts.... I was readying that the VA was thinking about using psychedelics for PTSD on us Veterans. If that is true, WOW! I have never eaten mushrooms, I've dropped acid, with a spaceship on my tongue, before I joined the Army but never mushrooms.
    If I started eating or using psychedelics it feels like I'm cheating on Mary Jane. I don't know about it.
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Hey @WenworG hope your having a great day my friend.
    Mushrooms are fantastic for a mental health reset, honestly.
    Brain waves follow set pathways resulting in a predetermined response to stimulus.
    Mushrooms are like an eraser for those pathways, letting the brain create new pathways that don't lead to a ptsd type response.
    Like snow on a ski hill covering old tracks letting skiers make new ones.
    It's been in use in Canada for a while now for mental health.
    Micro dosing it's called, look it up.
    Very interesting stuff. :thumb:
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    I e done mushrooms and others recreationally and always felt light minded for weeks after.

I also took part in a study for medical ketamine(horse tranquilizer) intravenously for depression and PTSD in new York state....actually I was on the news for first treatment in the state. But it gave a mild brief hallucinating feeling mid way through when I started to get sedated. But I felt great care free for about a month after....I might have done it again but first time was free....everytime after was something crazy like $500.
    WenworG
    WenworG
    I'll have to go to a state where they decriminalized psilocybin mushrooms in cities of Massachusetts.
    I've heard that plants like music, classic rock 50's - 80's some of the 90's classical music, and maybe some R&B and church. New music I wouldn't let my dog listen too. Has anyone seriously tried to use music as another way to stimulate their plants?
    0430 wake up, Go Army! Started the walk, it was a beautiful cool morning to go 5 miles, when I walk, I have Hair Nation rock 'n' rolling in my ear, then these ideas of what I want to do in the grow room come and they are really good, then I get to the finish line all those ideas are gone. I guess I can stop and text myself.
    Just got yelled at and he used some 4 letter words, I told him I would share some seeds with him. He told me to never waste my money on auto or the female seed, buy only regular seeds. They are more often to go into hermaphrodite. I think it happens I (me) (ME) did it, I was the cause of the change.
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    That sounds like some backwards sh*t .....why take the chance on males or herms when you can ensure straight buddage? I'd find a dealer that sells straight male seeds and hand them the pack....enjoy your "regular" seeds ya puke.

But sorry you got yelled at....did they at least get creative with the cussing? I get really creative during arguments....usually what I said was so left field the argument dies down due to laughter ;)
    WenworG
    WenworG
    I might be well experienced in life but still wet behind the ears in the Cannabis World, yes, I smoked it, ate, used a patch but it hasn't been a year for me growing, I don't know what works with what, the only reason I'm on here is to learn and have a good time, fuck around, cut up. He and everyone else that has a dildo up there (2 point of contact) take it out, it's time to be human. BE NICE!
    WenworG
    WenworG
    No one on this friendly site has been bullying me lol and let me tell you that no one will. This is a family friendly site, and we are all brothers and sisters here, yes, we may disagree and argue but it's family and we are here to help each other not to put each other down. So relax!
    Last couple of days I've had a hard time getting the PH level in hydroponics. The water was filtered through one filter and is used for drinking. I finally got but still keeping an eye on it. Can I borrow an electric car to drive to Springfield, Illinois to pick up new hydroponics system?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom