SmokeyB
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Broke my phone and lost all log ins il catch up tomoz hope everyone good
    B
    Backyardigan
    If you can still connect to computer, can create one backup and then restore to new phone?
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Miss ya bud!
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    I'm using the tablet now but for sure I will connect phone to pc as over 1000 pictures on wich I want to save i got black screen I can hear it ring ect just can't se or use but I'm going to try fix it after restore it to pc
    Anyone no for cheap but reliable ph pen??
    Reactions: Bill284
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    Blur planet il have to have a look at them I've bin looking at blue lab it £80 trying to find one for £30 to 40 I have got one from amazon but its old and I'm sure its out a fair bit will have to looks at these 2 from you guys thankyou for the reply hope both are well
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    Hi Bill I can't find I typed it in only coming up bluelab if you could dm me a link so I can find it please hope you and family are well
    Bill284
    Bill284
    61s4QWFO2RL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This is the model I used unfortunately the price has gone way up since I last purchased one.
    But it has lasted 2 years now.
    Keep your calibration solution in a clean container.Dont throw it out.
    You can calibrate it once a month at the push of a button.

Stay safe
    Bill
    I just to let people will be offline for a little while just as I get stuff sorted at home it's made me depressed not being able to do what I love and have a passion for and seeing all your beautiful plants I will be back 100% just need some time to pull myself out this hole I'm in atm
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    Thank you rexer I find my self more feeling crap the last 2 days when I don't go on here so I'm here to look still as waiting for legal reason to set up again
    Reactions: Rexer
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    It will pass and you'll be growing more grass. Just be patient my friend and remember where there's a will there's a way... Have any close friends with......idk... Basement space? Lol
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    I trust noone for that not after last time mate it went pair shape
    Can someone help me I'm planning for next run an I'm stuck on how I should go solo cup about 10 days to 3l veg for 4 weeks then 10l flower for 8 to 11 weeks or go solo cup to 10l veg to 25l flower I got all these size pots already its surprise what it's going to be there here now but I'm not saying before I start journal
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    My question is really could I quadaling 4 in 25l pots in a 80x80
    Krissi Carbone
    Krissi Carbone
    Between 10 and 14 days I move my autos to 3 gl pots then the 5 gallon 2 weeks before I switch to flower (G will be moved to a 5 this week) and then 8 gl about 4 weeks after my 12/12 flip
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    I thought uppot auto arnt very good see people go solo to final pot with autos I only done one auto run my first ever grow lol I made wooden frame up for 80x80 4 25l will give no from for training will have to use to 10l to finish up in my peyote cookies I finished in 10l and still got 9 dry out 4 plants just need to grow a few more at time so it actually lasts me
    Hey thanks for your help. Yeah I’m probably doing this wrong but I look at the member galleries and when I try to like a photo it doesn’t let me I have tried going to their profile and it gives me actions at the bottom but I still can’t like anything. Do you have to follow people to like a photo?
    Reactions: SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    You can like a picture without following are you on PC or phone maybe that might make difference
    SmokeyB
    SmokeyB
    You liked a comment on buds buddy that I comment on must be working for u now
    Kc1835
    Kc1835
    Cool thanks for the help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom