Scottsquatch
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I guess its time for a break. I'm gonna try to take a month off of smoking. I just can't get good and high anymore. Three bowls just to achieve the high I am getting these days is not even worth it. I can get high enough to lose my train of thought, but I don't feel high.
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    ...then come to find out, yes, the stove is NOT where the pots and pans are. That is indeed where we keep the cookie sheets. I WAS correct and the pots were on the other side of the kitchen...but she had actually asked for a cookie sheet and mistakenly said "pots and pans drawer", but all of that was enough to send me for a major loop.
    MackMurder
    MackMurder
    I hit my homemade BHO all day at work and get high as balls then hit the pipe when I get back to camp and my product is around 18% to 24% depending on strain. And ive been smoking for 20 years and in a diehard chronic.
    I can still make myself green out if I hit the bong too hard.
    Have you tried all other avenues like edibles cbds. Extracts etc.....weed has only gotten better in the last 20 years
    Reactions: Rexer
    Scottsquatch
    Scottsquatch
    I do rosin and edibles as well as flower. The edibles take a lot to do me right, but its usually quite pleasant if I can acheive lift off. Rosin is good, but for me, its a "clean" high. I like to get "stoned" too. I miss the old days. LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom