HappyHazmat88
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Tick tock ...... Not to much longer before I can set back up ☺️
    Roughly two weekz out before I get back into my thang... Life has decided to throw me a bone and the shredded pieces are starting to mend and strengthen....will take time before the damage done is healed... But thingz are getting easier daily and I get to see my baby for the first time in a week 🥲
    Shutting things down.... My life just got shredded in the matter of minutes 😢.... I'll try to come back and get things going again but no promises.

Thank you for everything everyone.
    Seriously wutz up with a 420 meet and greet with the sponsors, members and what not?! This has been an idea floating the site since at least I've been here (1year) and I think this would really be a big thing and welcomed by alot of the members.....myself included.

Plus the physical presence and display of genetics and products would be hela beneficial for everyone from business to consumer.

Just a thought 😬 hope everyone is having a dope day :headbanger:
    AutoNautPsychoFlower
    AutoNautPsychoFlower
    I think about this very thing at least once a day since joining here. Oh man weed things we could all share would be incredible! The knowledge shares absolutely invaluable. If my partner-wife type and I buy land here in MA maybe we could host an actual 420magazine event? ohhhhhh thats a fun daydream for today! fingers crossed for an event sometime somewheres friend !
    Hmmmmm not drinking or anything .....I say chop time 😁
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy
    Same thing here. My big girl comes down this weekend. She went from drinking two gal. per day to 1 gallon every 2 days in a week & now a gallon lasts about 3-4 days. It's time !
    Buds Buddy
    Buds Buddy
    Hope you have a great harvest !
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Yea she prolly had a few days left in her.... But with the progression of the what ever is causing the yellowing and her not wanting to use up 1.5L in 3-4 days .......chop lol
    I know your getting excited for the same reasons as me... New smoke and new plant space 😁
    Happy!!! Whatz chuggin bra? Just checking in, mebbe see what schemes are afoot and how you're doin generally. Hope it's all good... but I know you'd settle for 'most', just like me! I need the address for that claw game, BTW, bc I. cant. stop. thinking. about. it. Just more pothead marketing genius, right? If someone ever put blow in one of those I'd give it 7 seconds before shots fired...
    • Haha
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Yoooooo wutz up RD how ya doin this fine Friday morning? I'm well just getting ready to leave for work.
    But I got my two ladies goin currently and deciding if I'm goin to pop a couple more strains 😂 the addiction is real.
    But that machine is in spencerport NY, lol.....and trust me I've been thinking about it since I was last there to...... I wish there was one a bit closer but I live in Rotten-chester and that machine would only last about an hour before someone tried to grab the whole thing 😆.

But how about you up to any thing fun or ridiculous?
    ReservoirDog
    ReservoirDog
    Glad you're good. I've had my best summer in almost a decade. It's a depressing low bar to clear, but clear it I have and am choosing to have nothing but positive feelings about it.

BTW, since you were going off to work, I hope too your job is somewhat stimulating and worthy of The Haz...

btw bruv, if you happen to engineer a new cross soon with some relevant genes, you oughta consider naming it "HazMat Haze".

Yeah, I'm doing ridiculous on the every day, even on the ones when I'm not fekkin ambulatory. By growing in DIY SIPs with a setup and feed that is 50% hydro, 50% dirt , and 50% synth nutes, 50% organic, I am ridiculous.

One day I will stop actively looking for trouble, but it doesn't appear it'll be today. lol.

Gonna start adding content here any minute to my new journal, I'll tag you in...
    Yoooooo check this out... I went to my local hydro place to get some terpinator for my ladies.... And they have this machine 😍 $20 play til you win.....filled with locally grown 1/8ths of green. Not labeled but who cares 😂
    Criminals are hilarious.... Just watched an interview of pro car jackers and the interviewer asked if he felt bad about stealing peoples cars....he said " no..that's why y'all have insurance"....the interviewer then says "what if we don't have insurance?".....car jacker says " that's crazy you should.....driving with no insurance is illegal."....

Wild when a criminal tells you to do things legally 😂
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Anyone who is negative for me got left behind I like to say.
    Just keep moving forward a bright shinning star such as yourself will naturally attract positive happy people.
    It's the energy suckers that naturally sneak in as well that you need to leave behind.
    Stars are always ahead. :thumb:
    Keep Shinning my friend.
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    For sure I'm happy with the one friend.... That's family in my eyes.... And I have all my 420 friends here.... You plus the others really make me feel better about alot of things. :)

And idk about a shining star 😂 half my light is dimmed from years of debauchery lol but I appreciate you bill.

But yea when I got sober everyone got the axe....it just is what it is... And your right they were sucking my energy and causing me to feel negative which made me want to run from my self through chemical sedation.
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Exactly once we realize this and get sober we became who we want to be.
    Who we actually want the world to see.
    And we all see it talking to you.
    Positivity +++++++++++++++++
    We are not our mistakes.
    And we are not our past.
    Leaving that baggage behind let me enjoy my life and let me see the joy in helping others.
    Attracting positive people into your life is the bonus of being nice to others, regardless.
    Did I just get in trouble? Everything is telling me I have "insufficient privileges to reply".....Idk what I even did :(

@Roy Growin @Paul Squiggle @420
    Please read my reply above.
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    @420 thank you for the quick reply... Good know I'm not in trouble just site maintenance :)
    Spread the word, everyone is freaking out, we didn't plan this properly.

It will be fixed shortly
    NO RELIGION...NO POLITICS....NO SPORTZ.... By not speaking of these I don't open doors for people to argue with me.... Remove these and you to will have many more peaceful and pleasant conversation.

Love and light y'all 🤙
    Hahaha I just found my spirit animal.... It's this 5 year old boy from Alabama who has been wandering his town wearing a Chucky outfit from the movie in 1988 hahahaha scaring his town half to death.... Funny thing is he isn't trying to scare anyone....he just loves his costume and wears it all the time :laugh: :headbanger:

I aspire to care less and really be carefree....being scary doesn't sound bad either lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom