WenworG
Reaction Score

Profile posts Postings Photos About

• Bad morning, I ordered some seeds from Mr. Cannabis seeds.com back on March 18th and still haven't received them. I sent an email asking where is my package. So sad.
    Teddy Edwards
    Teddy Edwards
    @Mr Cannabis Seeds for response.

I have dropped my contact there an email, drawing his attention to this post.

@WenworG Please keep me informed if you do - or don't - receive your goods.
    Mr Cannabis Seeds
    Mr Cannabis Seeds
    Hi @WenworG,

We are writing to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the non-delivery of your recent order with us, We understand how frustrating it can be when an order doesn't arrive as expected, and we want to make things right.

It's disappointing it didn't reach destination and probably won't make the world a little greener. As a result, we would like to offer you a full refund for the order amount, including shipping fees. The refund will be processed back to the payment method you used to place the order.
    We have decided to refund your order instead of reshipping it because we are reassessing our shipping methods to ensure that this issue does not occur again in the future. We value your business and want to make sure that we provide the best possible service.

However, if the seeds do arrive, please know that they are still yours to keep. We hope that you will find success in growing them, and we would value any updates you have on the growing process.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Cheers,
    MrCannabisseeds
    WenworG
    WenworG
    I got a birthday card and a letter from customs. Refund was completed.
    Well spring break is over and back to work....oops not work but back to school, still in the Linux class. I had to buy (Linux for dummies, we didn't get a book or notebooks on this, just a website like youtube giving a class. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Goood morninig Hippies! WOW! What a great morning and just enough to start a fire. 36 degree and there is water in the basement. Smoke'm if you got'em! I need'em!!
    Good morning Hippies, I started talking to an old friend again, she has changed over the years, she has had brain surgery to remove a tumor, it was a success. Now she will go in and have a plastic plate put in her skull to protect the brain, her birthday is right around the corner. She might be in rehabilitation for not be able to move her left arm. 22nd of February. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Good morning Hippies, I went to Sesser, Illinois to its first Smoke Lounge, I have to say that it was my first time in one, I almost cried it was so beautiful and great smoking lounge. Tonight, I'll be going back. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Hey Hippies, it's still morning, 0709 CT Puff, Puff, Pass, its Friday! Aliens, not cannabis Aliens but do you think it is possible? I do and I do without being high. I am not crazy, I do see a shrink but that's from the Gulf War, well I believe we did not come from the earth. What I believe is, The Anunnaki and Planet X. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Good morning Hippies, up again early this morning, I had test of (fundamentals of Information system) and Microsoft Word fix and correct pages so they look professional. This is definitely a lot of information of security too. I haven't smoke yet, so I got'em. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Good morning Hippies, Brrrrrrr morning! It's 20 degrees here in Southern Illinois, ice and snowy roads, haven't seen anything about the college closed and I do have to go in today with my class in Linux, I need more practice typing those (useradd -h) codes in, if you know what I mean. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Good morning, Hippies, hey I missed out on a couple of days, I was finally away from my desk. My new old friend, she has been operated on 2 times to remove a brain tumor and I spent the weekend with her. She has one more operation next month 4 days before her 53 birthday and they will have to cut her hair off, yes bald. If I disappear for a while, I will be taking care of her. Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Soap? How did soap get in my Air Stone, now it has contaminated my bucket! Bad thing is I already added a plant. (Swear 4-letter word) (4-letter word) OMG!
    Reactions: OGpapa and 7Dust2
    OGpapa
    OGpapa
    You should always flush with fresh water. Right?
    WenworG
    WenworG
    No, wasn't flushing. Air stones were sitting on the bathroom sink. Somehow it got soap on it, I'm thinking one of my grandchildren might have tried to help Papa clean his rocks with soap, because they were moved.
    • Haha
    Reactions: OGpapa
    Fundamentals of Information Systems the 9th edition (one class for my associates degree in IT Security System.) Reading is fundamental, the first 3 letters do you see it is the word (FUN) I'll let you know how (FUN)damental it really is! Smoke'm if you got'em!
    Good almost lunch time if you're in the same time zone as I. Getting ready for some football and getting ready to update 3 lights. It's apparent that I need to update my grow lights my tiny plants looks like poop compared to everyone else. Smoke' if you got'em!
    Hey good morning Hippies, I had to go into the college for a class yesterday and I forgot about Tuesday going in, no big deal, so these kids come up to me and ask, "Sir, do you have your cell phone on you, I can set your alarm on your cell phone so it will remind you about your classes and you won't miss anymore classes?" I told them, thank you for that offer but I am working on my second college degree, so I'm good. Why I missed Tuesday's class has nothing to do with my age. One kid comes back with, "well we will sit by you, and you can ask for help." Tuesday is going to be very interesting. Well till then, Smoke'm if you got'em!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom