Mile HIGH Cleaner

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos Blogs About

• It has always been your choice...

Every day you choose to;
    Clean your body
    Clean your teeth, TWICE
    Clean your dishes
    Clean the kitchen
    Clean up what gets dirty before it becomes smelly, disgusting and full of germs.

The longer it goes between cleanings, the harder it is to clean and the more time it will take.

The ONLY reason you put off cleaning is because shaking chemical solvents is HARD.
    If cleaning a bong were as easy as doing the dishes, you would wash the bong daily, just like any dish, glass or pan used to convey stuff into your body...

Maybe... just maybe... shaking is not the right way to clean your glass. Maybe those toxic solvent chemicals cause a lot more damage?

Could using scrubbers, brushes, hot water and the correct kind of cleaner be the right way to clean?

Seems like it since using a brush or scrubber, detergent and hot water is our fastest, most used and highest level of clean achievable in a home.
    Maybe you should get the tools to clean like getting a toothbrush, Toilet bowl brush or a scrubby for dishes.
    Porky82
    Porky82
    🤣 yes I have smoked through a fly 🪰 or 3 and a roach!
    I've smoked through bongs where the water was so thick you couldn't spill it!! Bong mud! 🤣

I vape now!!! 🤣
    Mile HIGH Cleaner
    Mile HIGH Cleaner
    How nice...
    Providing a home to wayward critters and a trillion, trillion germs, microbes, bacteria and fungus. Did it eventually get cleaned or did it just crawl out on its own? :thedoubletake:

I wonder, did your "chronic cough" magically go away when you stopped toking through swamp water?

Vaping flower is good and tasty but I prefer the effect and taste of the whole bud through an un-percolated 8" bong. It gets cleaned daily using tools and a small squirt of Mile HIGH in about 60 seconds. Cleaning is no longer a difficult chore. Sure tastes a lot better, and less worry about killer bong water roaming my house at night...:thedoubletake:😆

Have a nice hit.
    Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom