Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• that's horrible. did you get a diagnosis ? :(
    Canachris
    Canachris
    Hey Blut. Well kinda the docs call it limbic elipsy along with limbic encephalitis. Which I just found out that when they put the word "limbic " in front of a elipsy it just a fancy way of saying we have no clue as to why you have elipsy. And about all they do is... try this med if it works fine, if it makes ya mental try this one, oh it makes ya sleep 24 hrs a day... well let's try... you get the idea...lol if I couldn't laff about it I'd prolly walk up the street an jump off the fore River Bridge
    Got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon, trying to get adjusted to my new meds. This has been 4 seizure in 2 weeks, I've lost big chunks of time... what the F have I've been doing for the past 6 weeks
    Had another seizure this morning, feel like crap. May have to the hospital for another kinda medication or something
    • Wow
    Reactions: Bill284
    Bill284
    Bill284
    So sorry my friend. :Namaste:
    Hope they get you sorted out soon.
    Made it home yesterday, not sure for how long. The Dr and ins Co. can't agree on what I need and what they will cover . It's sheer madness, meanwhile I sit here waiting to drop on the deck an flop like a fish. Thank you to all for your concern. lots of love, chris
    It's been 31 days since my last seizure, I've been high 24-7 since then. This is the first day I have not gotten high first thing getting out of bed. I might be able to hold off until 4:20 pm
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    No, I hope my curiosity doesn't offend you. I am totally enthralled with how cannabis can work with someone on a physiological level and have beneficial effects regarding a myriad of symptoms they could be experiencing.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    No offense taken, I'm just as curious. I wish the Federal Government would get it's collective thumb out of it's ass and make cannabis legal on a federal level so the proper studies can be done, there has to be a better way than the pharmaceuticals I have to take. One of the drugs my doctor has me take is listed as a controlled substance, after 4 months on this drug I am now addicted to it. if I miss a dose I'll go into withdrawal and have a massive seizure. Maybe if they could do the proper studies on cannabis it could be a viable option. now I'm sorry for going on a rant but the fun drugs also make me a bit manic at times. Oh I also just finishing a 6 week course of steroids too, so the past month the only thing that kept me sane was being high
    Doctor Trevor
    Doctor Trevor
    Airplane glue, 70 bucks for a 1/2 of small bud. A bit dry but very tasty an much better high than the Airplane glue I got high on back in the 70's, dang still remember those headaches
    2 weeks so far on the steroids, I'd say that justified getting high at 5 am. 2 from keep from bouncing off the walls
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom