BubbaKush
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• thank you. nice to hear from you. Arizona isnt so legal as everyone voted either.. bitch ass feds. exactly
    Hey Bubba, long time no see.. Sorry to hear about all ths shit going down in Cali.. They say Colorado is going to be next on the Bitch Ass Feds list.... Hang in there and I hope it all works out in your favor...... Don't be a stranger around these parts..... Peace to you my old friend....
    Very sad to say Omega is caught up in orange county sherriffs hard on for shops. They came in without cause ransacked the place. Took all the Meds and the money. All four years operating omega has not made a dime. The board members have even contributed above and beyond. They were out of bounds and out of line. They have not filed charges and paperwork has been filed to retrieve what the police robbed from very needy patients some who might not be around next week. Omega is a strong agricultural cooperative with 30+ members who are collectives and growers. Omega remains strong and will reopen a new member location as soon ad we are able to. It breaks my heart :(
    dooooin gooood. been soo busy with the farm and expanding the collective. all is good ill post some good photos this week i have some fire!
    Wassup Bubba.... Just checking in on ya, haven't seen you around for a bit.... Hope all is well in your world....
    hey Bubba,I have been thinking of growing a trainwreck strain,do you have a fav.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom