• Her Girlie!!! Long time no hear from. How've u been? How are the dogs? U gettin ready for outdoor season again? This is some unpredictable weather. Dont know what to expect from it. Just droppin in to say whats up. TTYL. :peace:
    Hello Irish..I'm super stoked to be back and I'm growing again....plenty of room for you to come have a seat!....Great to know your still here this place has turned overa bit
    Hello and glad to meet you! You are a inspiration to me. Awesome grows lady!I brag about your grows to my buddies ...and I tease them with .."I know a lady that can outgrow all of us"...
    I am becoming a real fan of your work hear.I have shown my wife your grow as an exsampel that this is not just a mans world this thing of our's.
    Dig BIG holes, fill with top grade planting mix and feed the roots first....you'll have monster buds in no time!
    Hi Norcaliwood,

I've got high hopes that this will be a 10lb plant. Half this size usually produces around 5, so...*crosses fingies*...we'll see.

I got started late this year too. I usually have plants in the ground by April--these didn't get in until the first week of June. They were 3" tall clones when they went in. I was afraid I wouldn't get the size I usually get because of the late planting. Figured I'd be lucky to get a 6 footer. Sheesh...the replacement Juicy Fruit I added in mid-July is now a jaw-dropping 7 feet, and it was just a freshly rooted 3" clone as well! Now if I can just keep them all from collapsing under their own weight.....
    Irish Congrads on one mean ass looking plant. Looks Sweet. Any idea on what you are hoping to yield from that monster in the true sense of the word plants? Easy 8? Wow I'm hoping for that kind next year. I got a late start this year and restrictions on size of pot, kept my lady small. But I'm hoping on two lb's at least You She goes in full bud you'll have my vote for the monster of the month.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom