A
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• What's up apbt420,
    As for STS, I don't us it, it's poison and I don't put anything on my plants that is poison to humans, animals or plants. Not that I am knocking it I know people us it and have great success. I make colloidal silver. You can drink the stuff and people do for various different reasons. It is pretty easy to make and people have had great success using it to make female seeds. My try was not too successful due to having to leave town and plants did not make it. I am going to give it a try pretty soon with some plants I have going. I have an example of how to make colloidal silver in my first journal:
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete
    page 26

Take a look it might help you out..... There is also tons of info on the net......

Go ahead and ask me any questions you might have and I will answer them the best I can. Good luck....
    hello, apbt4204life not sure what you are asking me for. Please ask again and I will help in any way I can....
    Saw ur post on labrat's page. Use neem oil or a neem based product for mites. Racefan (grow support) likes a product called mite-rid. Check em out. also search the threads. plenty on spider mites.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom