RooRman
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but ur knowledge level is much higher than mine. thx for the patience bro:thanks::smokin:
    high RooRman, that link u gave me to the feeding schedule is great .it says to feed the tea at least once a week but what about the other days? should i just feed plain water? worried about over feeding.thx. also u might recall i'm only doing a few plants at a time so if u could give me a feeding schedule(from your personal knowledge) based on a few plants i'd be grateful.
    i dont know if my reply went thru but if it didnt, thx for the info and the link, +++reps RooRman, the link should be a sticky for all beginners.peace
    high roorman, do u think u could give me a recipefor tea for 2 plants. i just purchased some guano (jamaican, mexican and indonesian) and i believe the recipes are for quite a few plants and not for a couple and i dont want to kill them by overfertilizing.one of your guano post said to ask if i had any questions so i'm asking bro. thx in advance for your help
    hey bro thanks for the info
    im going to post some pics of the beautys in a couple of mins you should look at them and tell me what you think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom