I cut them down last Friday the 14th and hung them in the tents with a fan blowing on them to dry.
I cleaned them and I got thirteen ounces from eight plants. I am quite pleased as that is more than I was expecting.
They are all between 12" and 15" tall now. I am going to switch them to a 12/12 light cycle soon
probably in the next two to four weeks.
Sativa dominant strains grow quite a bit after the light cycle is changed to flower.
Once they are done growing upward I should lollipop them or should I do it...
I trimmed some of the lower leaves that were not getting much light a couple days ago.
I drained and refilled the reservoirs and fed them last night. Today is one month since I put the clones in the reservoirs.