420 Magazine Background


  1. Ron Strider

    CA: Step Right Up For Your Commercial Cannabis Activity Permit

    The City of Arcata will issue Provisional Commercial Cannabis Activity Permits (CCAP's) to assist business owners who plan to apply for State of California licensing before a CCAP is issued. A Provisional CCAP will be issued to business owners who fulfill requirements which include a...