420 Magazine Background


  1. A

    Full Body Shave

    I am totally bald - God does 85% of the work, I shave the remaining 15% off. Have been doing this for many years. I ate an edible (25 mg THC) once a week for a couple of years, then clean for 2 months, then an edible once a week for 3 weeks, then clean for 1 month. I expect to be asked to...