00 Cheese Grow

I've been so depressed and down out lately since I ain't been able to look in and see My Little darlings I imagine you know how I feel it's like you're missing something. I get really aggravated things tend to get on my mind. And when I get home you know I usually have them to look in on and talk to you and see how they're growing and it calms me down. But it's just a little something something until I'm all called up and I get this new tent new ventilation and new light

All but y'all check it out it's been a hell of a rodeo.. Family member's dying off and all that s***! Getting robbed at the bus stop! Not having any money to pay my bills let alone toiletries sundries and whatever the hell else you want to call it!!

But by God let me tell you I got it going on now!!

I've been through the ringer with jobs been promised hours to you when you get hired on you can work all the hours if you want!!!

Funky ass lying m************!!!

20 hours a freaking week!!

I'll tell you what could barely buy dog food with that if I had a dog!!!

Been so damn rough here lately. Everyone in family around me dying!! I mean hell no smoke to even calm my nerves down!!!!

One thing's for sure my uncle sure did leave me with a lot of bills!!

I went to a job interview today got offered a better job yesterday went to see if it was real..

I went to the liquor store the guy who owns it is from India pretty good fella I worked with a lot of India people before..

But anyways I'm not trying to write a book but he offered me and get this I only have to work 4 days a week 33 hours and he put me on salary and going to give me $600 a week!!!! I say that's just starting out once my training's done $1,000 a week if not more he said.......

Back
Top Bottom