00 Cheese Grow

marcus611a

Day 1 start of germination.

20220125_093905.jpg

I'm following you. Got one in the water now . Fixing to put mine into the baggy also another gelato seed.
These will be started in Sohum Living Soil. They will be started in Solo cups until they get root bound and then they will be transplanted into one gallon until they get root bound and finally after a harvest the ones in the tent they will get transplanted to 5 gallon buckets the square ones and we go from there. I will also have them underneath a fluorescent light probably 24 hours for the start. My fluorescent light puts out 10,000 lumens and it is set up in a closet.

I put mine in waterAnd got my warm box with the heat pad inside ready to be put into the baggy and paper towel. I wanted a good soak on her so I got until 4 today to stick her in the box.
Wish I had different kinds. But we don't.

Pour it around the edges. And center the other dirt. Ocean forest is alittle hot for seedlings. It can not saying it will burnt them. Fyi bro done that before and Lisa burned hers other day also
Yeah but as I said it's not going in there for seedlings. They will be germinated and started in sohum living soil in Solo cups until they are root bound and then to a 1 gallon pot until they are root bound and then finally the 5 gallon with the mixture of dirt like I said. In beginner's log those two plants I have growing I started clones in Sohum Living Soil

Hey Bill how do you get your stalk so thick on sum of yer plants?
I'd run my light in my veg room on low.
Squat little girls.
The week before harvest up to 75% then100 %.
Then into the first flower room.
Plus I run 100% clones.
I grew huge moms and would chop off great big clones.
And top them right away.
I made a 24" dome for my tray to start them in.
Standard domes were too small.
Plus I use coco bokashi insect frass and air pots. And a couple other things ;)
Rocket fuel.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Give it a go you will never turn back. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I'd run my light in my veg room on low.
Squat little girls.
The week before harvest up to 75% then100 %.
Then into the first flower room.
Plus I run 100% clones.
I grew huge moms and would chop off great big clones.
And top them right away.
I made a 24" dome for my tray to start them in.
Standard domes were too small.
Plus I use coco bokashi insect frass and air pots. And a couple other things ;)
Rocket fuel.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Give it a go you will never turn back. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
That's a good idea. I got squatters now. And my light is 4 ft from them lmao.

Back
Top Bottom