00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s: Win Prizes From Killabeez!

3 out of my 4 plants I’m growing right now are Northern lights autos . They are the two outer plants on the railing and the biggest plant on the deck. The buds on the one plant are wider then my hand! The more Northern lights autos the merrier! Would love to grow some of your seeds.

66205B90-11A8-4E71-A2A1-2DE6A2DAF38F.jpeg

That front plant is a beast. She’s going to be hungry often I bet. :morenutes:
She is! I have to feed her twice a week and water her every day or she gets an attitude. She could have stood a 5 gallon pot but who knew.

So who won seeds??? Does anyone know?? They were supposed to say on here.
Nobody yet mate. Killa beez ain't even logged on since last week.
If you have a look at their original post it says

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!

I just noticed it says march "2020"
We need a delorean and a mad doctor to win it.

Nobody yet mate. Killa beez ain't even logged on since last week.
If you have a look at their original post it says

I just noticed it says march "2020"
We need a delorean and a mad doctor to win it.
Oh wow! I didn’t notice that either about the date. Oh well it was worth a laugh I guess. I’m so bad about not paying attention to dates before I post on some thing.

Oh wow! I didn’t notice that either about the date. Oh well it was worth a laugh I guess. I’m so bad about not paying attention to dates before I post on some thing.
But they posted it this year. I'm proper bamboozled:hmmmm:
Good luck whatever the outcome :thumb:

00AutoNL.png

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on 420 magazine you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection!

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!
Is this current because the date is March 2020 not 2021?????

Well, the thread was posted 8th of March this year, so I'm thinking it's either a typo, or a troll impersonating the seedbank.
I'm guessing typo.
I really hate it when people don’t follow through with what they state they’re going to do. They were supposed to announce a winner days ago and they had just left everybody wondering what’s going on and I hate that. Its rude at best.

I really hate it when people don’t follow through with what they state they’re going to do. They were supposed to announce a winner days ago and they had just left everybody wondering what’s going on and I hate that. Its rude at best.
We all have our triggers, life throws unexpected curve balls at people. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I've taken part in contests like this before, and I don't think I've ever seen an announcement that was on time. Just fair warning for any future giveaways.
My background is military, not healthcare, so while I expect people to meet their timings, I understand that it's not always possible.

Back
Top Bottom