08 grow

jonah

grow_jernol_014.jpg

grow_jernol_010.jpg

grow_jernol_011.jpg

comments? what kind of nutes should i get for these plants? they are about 8 weeks old. when should i bud them? thanks:grinjoint:

Looks just like my first girl...
I agree with 420oclock and Boss. We'd love to hear some more details. And wait... 8 weeks old?

i have 6 feet of height about 5 feet by 5 feet floor space and what brand of nutes should i buy please be spacific:Rasta: thanks!

They look very good. I would flower now, and go to 12/12 lights. Go to walmart and get some bloom boost by miracle grow (15-30-15) at least to give them some nutes, or check out products from fox farms like grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. You may wanna give them nutes before changing the lights.

thanks alot ill probly head over to walmart today or tomorrow. new pix will be up soon!

tiger bloom and Big bloom will have to be bought at a Grow store its not sold at wally world,
you can also adk about organics at grow stores and they will give you their take on it :peace:

is it my computer or some shit cuz those pics look mad small if they are mad small go to member gallerys and find me

alright i have never grown before so like after they are done flowering wat do i do?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom