1 & 3 blade leaves Gelato autoflower

SoGnotSOG321

Thanks for looking, a search turned up clone issues and regular photos.
20210204_171951.jpg

Third auto grow, second attempt with these no topping little LST straight MC nutrients PHd 6.2-6.4 20/4 MH2000s.
I'm not in panic mode, seeing the frost and stacking pistols assures me she isn't in trouble but possibly stunted in some way being it's an autoflower but perhaps there's an answer to a question not asked. Why is my autoflower throwing single and three bladed leaves when I have another plant that isnt ?

20210204_171951.jpg

Third auto grow, second attempt with these no topping little LST straight MC nutrients PHd 6.2-6.4 20/4 MH2000s.
I'm not in panic mode, seeing the frost and stacking pistols assures me she isn't in trouble but possibly stunted in some way being it's an autoflower but perhaps there's an answer to a question not asked. Why is my autoflower throwing single and three bladed leaves when I have another plant that isnt ?
If you haven't stressed her in some way its probably genetic.
I've had plants throw funky leaves and still make it to harvest no problem.
Hopefully it isn't a sign she is going to hermie on you.
Any nanners or balls anywhere.?

Post myocardial infarction scare, NO there are no balls or nanners lmfao :p I'm beginning to really dislike autos but they are already bought and paid for. Photo feminized next one of these days.
20210206_095340.jpg

Touched a leaf with nutrients on my fingertips.

singles and three bladed fan leaves are often signs of either reveg or photoperiod stress. Since that’s an auto.... hmm not sure. What’s your light hours? Have you changed the light hours recently?Any light leaks during their night period?

I sure don’t know SoG but just spitballing and trying to fire your memory banks

Thanks, I cant figure it out. I did pick up more fungus gnats, showed up on a yellow card, I have a couple hanging just in case. Had them beat for a minute but I'm back to zero I guess.
20210210_074219.jpg

Its fully into flowering and done stretching and stunted I'd guess at less than 24 inches tall. I have another that's over 36 inches same strain that's a monster. It has had the same exact treatment except I sprouted it on a full moon and these others were two weeks later.

Thanks, I cant figure it out. I did pick up more fungus gnats, showed up on a yellow card, I have a couple hanging just in case. Had them beat for a minute but I'm back to zero I guess.
20210210_074219.jpg

Its fully into flowering and done stretching and stunted I'd guess at less than 24 inches tall. I have another that's over 36 inches same strain that's a monster. It has had the same exact treatment except I sprouted it on a full moon and these others were two weeks later.
Looks like you have her well in hand. :thumb:

I had a Northern Lights auto last year that had mostly 1 & 3 finger leaves. She grew fine & I got 4 oz off her. I grow outdoors only. I think mine was genetic related.

20210204_171951.jpg

Genetics can be very wild when it comes to this and sometimes seem random. For example - I currently have two Breakfast in Paris clones, one has several 7 and 9 bladed leaf while the other definitely has more 1 and 3 bladed leaf. They look almost like completely different strains where one was trained and the other Ive left bush like but indeed these two were in fact cut from the same mother. I will mention the one with 3 blades is a rescue also, she looked horrible when i got her home so maybe that played a role in it also. One would never know they were related they look so different. Just another reason why cannabis is such a fascinating plant! I believe your autos look just fine friend. Cheers!

.... but perhaps there's an answer to a question not asked. Why is my autoflower throwing single and three bladed leaves when I have another plant that isnt ?
After a quick look I see nothing going wrong in the photo in the first msg.

If you are talking about the small leaves that are coming out of the flower bud they look normal. Check other photos on this message board and they all show 1 and 3 blade little leaves coming out of the buds.

If the plant was not in the flowering stage then it could be a sign that something was going wrong if it started growing single or three finger leaves.

I'm homing in on the RH. I had started a new job so I put the humidifier on a timer 30 minutes on/off. I've switched it back to fulltime lights on a couple days ago. I'm already seeing some results but I'm still building info up on these different strains. Bruce Banner autos definitely like higher humidity and temps and have responded with increased pistol growth. The Gelato autos .. these are the first two I could get to even sprout a root after 9 duds so I'm apprehensive about keeping them going now. This plant is flowering well but far far short of its sister. The majority of all the leaves since I switched to that 30/30 are singles or trips, and it does look ok flower wise, just unsettling right? Those are usually really tucked inside the flowers and these are just coming out everywhere. Another week and I'll have my anecdotal information at least.

Back
Top Bottom