1-800-Smeegs Does Coco

I

I keep one like that in my smokes too.....lol
You never know when you going to be out unexpectedly.....haha
Have a matey 2 doors down who came over in December and him and his missus have only recently started smoking the lovely flowers.....haha so hands me pack of small Rizzla and a small bit of strawberry banana Kush which I bought for him and his mate who smoked most of it as he is a smoker....

Now matey is a 2-3 drags and that's him done for the rest of the night as he smaaks his dop too but got him too smoke or drink and not both, so he drinks more now but smokes now and then...haha

Anyway so didn't have enough to make a small joint, so asked if I could add some of my smoke ( Cali-o ) to the mix and he's like um ah ok, so made it and off he went, 2 weeks later I asked him how the evening went and he reckons they were glued to the couch and went all numb...hahaha
Needless to say he's declined any little presents I offer...lol

Lol....
I made a little hash mix and put some crystals from flowers in it and fine, grated bud.
a couple of puffs made nice n high.
So a mate decides he want's to try some. He was very energetic when he arrived so i said I would put a pinch in for him. He insisted I put two pinches in so i finally gave in with many warnings. 15 minutes later he couldn't talk and went to sleep in his car for an hour.
Silly boy. just listen. now they all scared. just follow doctors orders and it will be ok, right.

Hey hey ya made it brother welcome, can I make you a moerkoffie roll a smoke for us..lol
I'm also battling to get rid of them, the homemade concoction works to a point only, tried Neem oil and margret Roberts and also dosent clear them out. Went and bought some Ludwigs organic insecticide so will see how that works as can only treat tomorrow as sprayed 2 days ago so let the girls recover for 3 days.... Will also add some h202 to the mix....
Sorry what pest are you battling buddy ?

Sorry what pest are you battling buddy ?

Afternoon mr.Joe got a spot of thrips and spider mites nothing drastic luckily, treating them with 'Ludwigs ' organic insecticide and I'm looking at a product called Bio-Pyrol as well... Will grasp a pic bit later to show you....

Afternoon mr.Joe got a spot of thrips and spider mites nothing drastic luckily, treating them with 'Ludwigs ' organic insecticide and I'm looking at a product called Bio-Pyrol as well... Will grasp a pic bit later to show you....
Sorry neem oil wasn’t working what is ratio neem per water your using ? Things that chew on stems neem oil is good for to kill .
Wierd how your not having luck with it .

Nice set up , @AngryBird had me get these mouse and insect boards that are yellow that attracts them . Mine were just the gnats , they never made it to the roots and didn’t see anymore after putting them in the tent !

Morning Smeegs. How's the coffee going brother?
I hope you find the right stuff to kill all those buggers. I have said That I tried the Garlic/chili/dishwasher stuff and it helped control but not kill off the spider mites. It also can't be applied too often as the plants start to take strain. A catch 22

Sorry neem oil wasn’t working what is ratio neem per water your using ? Things that chew on stems neem oil is good for to kill .
Wierd how your not having luck with it .
Nice set up , @AngryBird had me get these mouse and insect boards that are yellow that attracts them . Mine were just the gnats , they never made it to the roots and didn’t see anymore after putting them in the tent !
Morning Smeegs. How's the coffee going brother?
I hope you find the right stuff to kill all those buggers. I have said That I tried the Garlic/chili/dishwasher stuff and it helped control but not kill off the spider mites. It also can't be applied too often as the plants start to take strain. A catch 22

Morning everyone, I found the chilli/garlic wasn't that effective against thrips or spiders, I'm still applying Neem at 5ml to 1lt water and cpl dops of soap. But I found the Neem sucked moisture from the leaves or I may be imagining it...lol
But I'm using Ludwigs organic incesticide for the 1st time tonight when the girls wake up so will see how that goes, the yellow traps I just need to get my hands on them.....

Thank you all for the help and insight..... :snowboating:

Here and good luck with the battle for the pests. Consider adding some predator bugs as well to wipe them out with a smile on your face. Brought some toast points with vegemite,peanut butter,and honey just in case anyone has the munchies.

Pests are in remission I hope, just woke up and snapped some pics... You had me at vegemite...haha

Goddammit Smeegol... some folks have (almost) nowhere to grow, and some have fancy 3 by 3 meter dedicated rooms... like 50000 acre outside plantations full of beautiful plants isn't enough... :) do you hire..? Lol

Brother I don't work due to my back problems so when legislation changed I decided to step up the gardening a notch as I'm allowed to now, I still have to be super careful as I don't do social media here at home as there too many snakes abounding sadly...
Im very lucky and fortunate to grow like I do with the family blessings as they know how much my meds mean to me and my peace of mind, but I have another project also in the pipelines for this coming summer as I've been asked to grow for a good cause as that's how this indoor project started but that's a story for another day....haha

Lol....
I made a little hash mix and put some crystals from flowers in it and fine, grated bud.
a couple of puffs made nice n high.
So a mate decides he want's to try some. He was very energetic when he arrived so i said I would put a pinch in for him. He insisted I put two pinches in so i finally gave in with many warnings. 15 minutes later he couldn't talk and went to sleep in his car for an hour.
Silly boy. just listen. now they all scared. just follow doctors orders and it will be ok, right.
:rofl: i made my mate flake out. I rolled a joint of mine and he asked me to roll one of his aswell(hands were out of use). Passed him mine while i rolled his up. Passed his to him and he passed mine back. He didnt even smoke any of his just fell asleep 2 minutes later with it in his lip lol

I suppose it's ok to say good evening to you all as its just gone 5pm guys and gals, I hope it's bee not good week so far for everyone keeping well medicated and spoiling your girls rotten...

So I've only been growing in coco for the last month and a half and I can't believe how much faster plants grow in coco compared to soil, it's crazy fast it truly is...haha
This week alone I can say they've grown 5cm if not more easily so I'm truly impressed.... :snowboating:

So out of all the ladies I saw now now an absolute stunner of a little lady that has been playing all shy and coy and only today she's sat up and made me take notice...:love:

It's a Bruce Banger clone I got from an online clone/seed/flower bank here at home and I got her as I know she'll be fantastic meds....

Her leaves are the fattest of any indica I have had pass through my hands and I think I am smitten...hahaha

Bruce Banger...

I reckon you are in for a treat mr.Budkins...haha the white spots are my love/hate relationship with thrips but they had a spray earlier after they woke up, next treatment in 3 days time...

The Sin City Kush are starting to smell the whole building as the room a step down from the upper section so it also stays cooler during lights off as it was 32c out today but as we head into winter I don't see any problems happening touch wood with ventilation as I have an oscillating fan and a box fan/cooler which is working fine, I do have a taller free standing fan which I'm going to put in later tonight and monitor the temp see if it changes anything.

The Girls....

I do have a Purple Trainwreck and LA cheese clone in their but they stuck in the middle now so no pics tonight, plus can't be asked to bend and pull them out after putting them all back earlier....haha

So my plan of action is to let the girls on the wire racks to stretch towards the light a bit till they've caught up with the girls on the left as they were the shortys of the group and I had them on a kiddies table in order to keep them tight but also encourage the lower branches to catch up to the apical/main top then once they all more or less even ill be super cropping them and letting them recover and do some lst on them before I flip to flower although I don't have a set time either for these girls to flower... I'll also be taking clones which I'll post here for anyone who hasn't taken clones before as I don't do anything fancy apart from using fresh aloe sap instead of cloning gel....

If any of you think of something I can do to improve/advice it's all more than welcome, no advice is bad advice and if I can do it then I'll certainly give it a bash.....:snowboating::passitleft:it's guava Kush my new favourite pass it along....haha

Back
Top Bottom