1-800-Smeegs Does Coco

Smeegol

Wow so this journal has truly been a long time in the making....haha, I've finally moved indoors..... :snowboating:
The 1-800 hotline is open to anyone to use whether it be pics, advice, wisdom, knowledge and everything in between guys and girls so please don't be shy make yourself right at home, there is snacks galore, even got some canna infused dry wors ( dried cured beef or game sausage ) biltong and lots more, theres plenty of hot wings, ribs, nachos, gummies galore and the biggest truck load of cheesy poofs for my friends across the pond....haha

So my chosen medium is coco/perlite.
Nutrients is a product called Nutrifeed ( water soluble powder feed ) used in hydroponic applications.
( will only be using for the next month till other product arrives )

I'm working from clones to start off my merry adventure which were gifted by a good friend......:hug: He's to shy to join up here although I've pleaded with him as he's become my mentor over the last year or so so cheers to you brother....

Strain wise I have clones of

6x Sin City Kush
6x Critical Kush
1X LA Cheese
1x Bruce Banner/Banger
1x Purple Trainwreck

From seed I have
2x White Widow
1x Uk Cheese

The girls from seed I had outdoor and they started flowering quickly although they still only a ruler length in height or less, they also got attacked by the family rabbit who roams freely, they now revegging under a 36w fluro...

My light setup....

I'm using my DIY lights 12x 100w 220v LEDs ( not sure on actual watts ) , my mate who donated the clones has the same set up for his indoor girls are they are doing superb. He's using a mix of lights in flower right now.
I didn't want to spend a fortune on lights yet as they are pretty expensive here at home but as they are anywhere else too I suppose..haha But these will be a trial run with these as I'm looking at a qb for flowering which I figure is the more important of the 2 lights if I'm going to spend some capital on lights....

The room..
3m by 3m..

1x oscillating fan
1 X box fan/water cooler

Screened Windows for ventilation at moment heading into winter so might have breathing space on ventilation but I'm not sure so if anyone has any ideas and with the windows open on opp side of the building it creates a decent flow as I feel the draught out of the room where the plants are when I stand outside the window-outside.

I'm using the old preschool crèche building when my mom had her business there but it's only a cpl mtrs across the garden, so will be turning the kiddies bathroom into a vegging/ seedling nursery which is pretty apt considering the purpose the building was used for...lol

1-800-Smeegs-Does - Coco......

And last but not least I'll be filling any gaps with autos along the way.......:snowboating::thanks:

I know a lot of you are only getting started so have the best day you could possibly have ladies and gents and I thank you kindly for all words of wisdom good or bad on this merry adventure..........:dude-knocking::hug:

Nice, I'm in!

Cheers for joining me, I see you running white widow and bluedream have you done either before...?? I'm busy revegging 2 stunted small ( very small....haha ) ww girls and I have a bluedream fem which I got awhile back which I haven't grown before.... I'll be over to do a bit catch up on your journal as its going on 12pm here for me, so have a good day..... :snowboating:

So one of my 1st misadventures with the girls took place 2 weeks ( had a month now ) when I discovered thrips and spider mites.......:thedoubletake:
I've ended up having to have given the girls a rather decent lollipopping as the lower growth had taken a rather severe beating from the wee beasties.

I've been treating the girls with a home made chilli/garlic spray and an organic garlic pesticide ( the same one that killed my GG autos ) but I learnt my lesson and have been using well below the recommendations this time.. I've also been using Neem oil diluted with water and a cpl drops of dishwashing liquid in every third attack on the invading forces.......:snowboating: They've been bug free for a week now and I've only seen the odd mite which I eradicate very quickly.....

Im down for the ride smeegs! Love the selection you have going mate. Have fun smeegs! The ventilation sounds like it will be decent enough if be more worried about light leaks though when they get to flower unless you run the lights during the day and switch em off at night. Even then if the outdoor night hours are less than 12 it could be emotional lol

Im down for the ride smeegs! Love the selection you have going mate. Have fun smeegs! The ventilation sounds like it will be decent enough if be more worried about light leaks though when they get to flower unless you run the lights during the day and switch em off at night. Even then if the outdoor night hours are less than 12 it could be emotional lol
The room will be blacked out come flower time, as I would cry if I had a light leak....

I’m in Smeegol!

Wicked I got mr.Magoo in for this adventure too.....lol

So one of my 1st misadventures with the girls took place 2 weeks ( had a month now ) when I discovered thrips and spider mites.......:thedoubletake:
I've ended up having to have given the girls a rather decent lollipopping as the lower growth had taken a rather severe beating from the wee beasties.

I've been treating the girls with a home made chilli/garlic spray and an organic garlic pesticide ( the same one that killed my GG autos ) but I learnt my lesson and have been using well below the recommendations this time.. I've also been using Neem oil diluted with water and a cpl drops of dishwashing liquid in every third attack on the invading forces.......:snowboating: They've been bug free for a week now and I've only seen the odd mite which I eradicate very quickly.....
Hi @ Smeegol I just found this thread of yours. looks interesting. I like your room.
I used the same deterrent ( garlic/chilli/dishwash )on some plants I had on my previous place of abode.
I found it did calm them down but I never seemed to get rid of those mites totally.
I really hope you do because those suckers can cause a lot of Kak.

Morning guys and girls I hope your girls have exceeded your expectations for this week, and the flowers you are smoking has rivaled those that have gone before...lol

The girls are doing fine being happy and healthy, I've had a minor thrips and spidermite occupation but luckily it's not as bad as what I saw yesterday sadly.. Went to visit another grower friend who has 35 Buddha cheese clones on the go outdoors which are sad looking as he messed up his light cycle going from 24hrs indoor to 12hrs outdoor so guess what they started flowering, but as our daylight hours were increasing they reverted back to revegging and then back to flower 2 months later... So he has squat little bushes which are showing all kinds of shock/horror deficiencies...

So I went on my hands and knees ( no easy feat getting up and down all the time...lol ) with the amount of rain we've been having and the ground they are planted in is fine loam-ish soil not sure how to explain otherwise... Was dusting off the lower bud branches and I started finding botrytis in the lower branching that was touching the ground in all the plants and even worse a few plants had started getting wpm and you know where that leads to.....

Indoors he has 4x Buddha cheese clones and a blue cheese from seed which he's keeping as moms for clones which he put outdoors for a spot of sun and a watering, so my matey called me over to look at the blue cheese ( my mate is cheese bevok ( Afrikaans for effing crazy ) ) for cheese strains, so I was examining the plants leaves as I noticed it's looking like spider mites been sucking the leaves dry so I checked underneath and regretted it as it was a carpet of spider mites under there and on the entire plant... All the other girls are also riddled to the bone with spider mites as well, needless to say I showered and burnt those clothes I had on ( not really..lol ) as soon as I got home yesterday....

So back to my girls who are sexy little ladies...haha they are growing nicely no complaints, be taking them out the room so I can treat them with an organic insecticide as part of my IPM then will give them 30ml Nutrifeed to 10lt of water as they only take 7lt between them all but I water my other little project with the remainder and the onions in the garden are liking it as well....

I need to sit down with them today as well and start planning how I'm going to lst and crop for an even canopy now that they starting grow noticeably every day.....

#Theladiesbowlingteam....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@Smeegol Said " so I was examining the plants leaves as I noticed it's looking like spider mites been sucking the leaves dry so I checked underneath and regretted it as it was a carpet of spider mites under there and on the entire plant... All the other girls are also riddled to the bone with spider mites as well, needless to say I showered and burnt those clothes I had on ( not really..lol ) as soon as I got home yesterday.... "

This just makes me feel itchy all over. weeegh.

Pics look so cool Smeegs. well done my friend

Hi @ Smeegol I just found this thread of yours. looks interesting. I like your room.
I used the same deterrent ( garlic/chilli/dishwash )on some plants I had on my previous place of abode.
I found it did calm them down but I never seemed to get rid of those mites totally.
I really hope you do because those suckers can cause a lot of Kak.

Hey hey ya made it brother welcome, can I make you a moerkoffie roll a smoke for us..lol
I'm also battling to get rid of them, the homemade concoction works to a point only, tried Neem oil and margret Roberts and also dosent clear them out. Went and bought some Ludwigs organic insecticide so will see how that works as can only treat tomorrow as sprayed 2 days ago so let the girls recover for 3 days.... Will also add some h202 to the mix....

@Smeegol Said " so I was examining the plants leaves as I noticed it's looking like spider mites been sucking the leaves dry so I checked underneath and regretted it as it was a carpet of spider mites under there and on the entire plant... All the other girls are also riddled to the bone with spider mites as well, needless to say I showered and burnt those clothes I had on ( not really..lol ) as soon as I got home yesterday.... "

This just makes me feel itchy all over. weeegh.

Pics look so cool Smeegs. well done my friend

Cheers brother, not too shabby looking for 1st thing in the morning no coffee...lol

Cheers brother, not too shabby looking for 1st thing in the morning no coffee...lol

I'm on my second cup already moving onto my third.
my wifey put this one together.
We have another band gig on today so I will have a couple of puffs to get my vocals in tune

It's an energy kick so it should be good for my band vibe

I
I'm on my second cup already moving onto my third.
my wifey put this one together.
We have another band gig on today so I will have a couple of puffs to get my vocals in tune

It's an energy kick so it should be good for my band vibe

I keep one like that in my smokes too.....lol
You never know when you going to be out unexpectedly.....haha
Have a matey 2 doors down who came over in December and him and his missus have only recently started smoking the lovely flowers.....haha so hands me pack of small Rizzla and a small bit of strawberry banana Kush which I bought for him and his mate who smoked most of it as he is a smoker....

Now matey is a 2-3 drags and that's him done for the rest of the night as he smaaks his dop too but got him too smoke or drink and not both, so he drinks more now but smokes now and then...haha

Anyway so didn't have enough to make a small joint, so asked if I could add some of my smoke ( Cali-o ) to the mix and he's like um ah ok, so made it and off he went, 2 weeks later I asked him how the evening went and he reckons they were glued to the couch and went all numb...hahaha
Needless to say he's declined any little presents I offer...lol

Back
Top Bottom