1-800-Smeegs Does Coco

Afternoon all so my cameras battery was flat hence no pics last night..... :snowboating:

The girls......

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So in the first pic are the original indoor girls I started with and the last to go into flower, the second pic in the middle row the last of the indoor girls who started flowering 75 odd days ago and are ready to be harvested...

The very front row in the second pic is 2 WW on the outside and a uk cheese in the center which are from seed but started flowering off the bat as I had them in my outside garden so I transplanted them and revegged them, the 1 WW is stuck somewhere inbetween revegging and flowering and been like that for ages now.....

Critical Kush 2.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One of these 5 is a SIncity but I'll only be able to tell once her leaves start taking on that purple hue as she develops in flower.....Label your plants is my advice to anyone as confusion reigns in my garden.....haha

Bruce Banner......
image.jpeg

I've been watching this girl from a distance as she hasn't struck any particular heart strings with me and I didn't take clones either but luckily if she wows me I can grab consider getting some seeds....

LA Cheese...
image.jpeg

She's only just started developing her smell so nothing much to report on there but it's promising I won't lie.......

Black Cream Auto.......#QuadSquad..... :snowboating:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Huge update brother Smeegs! :ganjamon: I forgot how much you've got going on! :adore: And this is still whats left after your massive summer harvest. damn... That press of yours needs to come asap, you've sure got loads of flowers to squeeze plus loads more to harvest soon...:lot-o-toke: impressive amount of plants and loving all the different strains bro. That Black Cream auto sure is black! What's it smelling like?

Huge update brother Smeegs! :ganjamon: I forgot how much you've got going on! :adore: And this is still whats left after your massive summer harvest. damn... That press of yours needs to come asap, you've sure got loads of flowers to squeeze plus loads more to harvest soon...:lot-o-toke: impressive amount of plants and loving all the different strains bro. That Black Cream auto sure is black! What's it smelling like?

Evening brother ya I hope that press comes through but it hasn't been posted as per my conversation with the builder as he said it was to be posted today but he isn't answering my calls or replying to my emails.....grrroooowwwwwlllll

That black cream has a sweet tropical smell very fruity I'd probably go for cherries/strawberry at the moment as I just went and gave her a good smell to make certain but more confused now.....haha

Got another looker in the color department which smells like lavender laundry detergent..... :headbanger:

Mystery strain......

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She's almost ready to come down but she's still pushing white pistils, she's a sativa girl so hoping for a cracking flavorful smoke......

Holy snikies you all don't play! That's a lot going on, very nice looking garden of joy! And that Black Cream Auto! What color!

Glad you got your lights sorted.
I finally have a chance to catch up with ya bud. May and June are my busiest times so please excuse the absence. Glad to see things are moving forward.

Afternoon all so my cameras battery was flat hence no pics last night..... :snowboating:

The girls......

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So in the first pic are the original indoor girls I started with and the last to go into flower, the second pic in the middle row the last of the indoor girls who started flowering 75 odd days ago and are ready to be harvested...

The very front row in the second pic is 2 WW on the outside and a uk cheese in the center which are from seed but started flowering off the bat as I had them in my outside garden so I transplanted them and revegged them, the 1 WW is stuck somewhere inbetween revegging and flowering and been like that for ages now.....
Very nice brotha

Back
Top Bottom