1 Auto Night Queen In 20 Liter Soil - LEDs & Stuff

re: 1 Auto Night Queen In 20 Liter Soil - LEDs & Stuff

Thanks Spart.

Here is a pic showing the ANQ compared to my other strains (all at different ages)

IMG_4405-012.jpg

see you !

Added Atami BloomBastic to the finish mix.
3 drops in 1.5 L today, together with Biobizz stuff: Bio Bloom, Top Max, Bio Heaven, and 5 drops of Bionova Ca15 and Mg0 10.
It is normally used after week 4 of flowering of fems, which I think means "after pre-flowering". I will use it only once or twice more (at 0.5 ml, then 1ml per liter).

It's been around 2 month now. I had to "pre-manicure" it to prune a few leaves and make room fior light and air to penetrate inside the structure.

0004-0081.jpg
0004-0091.jpg
0004-0111.jpg
0004-0101.jpg

my fingers are so sticky now, and smell so good.
Herbal and fresh scents, power and delicacy, this one is gonna be awesome ;-)

Looking great! Might be the pictures, or the manicuring, but the ANQ looks like a high leaf/bud ratio. Am I seeing that correctly? Can't wait to read a smoke report! I have a few Night Queens just waiting patiently to be picked and put into soil.

Keep up the good work brother!

Looking great! Might be the pictures, or the manicuring, but the ANQ looks like a high leaf/bud ratio. Am I seeing that correctly? Can't wait to read a smoke report! I have a few Night Queens just waiting patiently to be picked and put into soil.

Grew it outdoors this summer in perpetual rain, and it had a very high bud to leaf/twig ratio for outdoor bud. Smelled like blueberry pop-tarts and tasted like sweet candy;)

My ANQ were like this one yes, a lot of leaves. They were all topped early and grew like this one. This one is a bit more dense, and it could be the "Urtica" nutrient from General organics but not sure. Anyway, Lleaves are small, and with a lot of resin. You don't really manicure the ANQ, you cut the leaves tips and keep the rest with the buds.

It is time to crop. Seeds are growing. For the moment, they are empty, and smokable when dried.
I will crop between toworrow and monday evening, I flushed it 2 or 3 days ago, it is a bit short but test buds show that it is the perfect time now, it is strong enough, uplifting, smells and tastes great... why wait any longer?

the worse on an auto is to let the seeds grow inside the sack and become hard, so now is the right time, because the sack is empty (the seed is very very very, very small, it's not a seed yet, and hopefully will not become one ) .
0004-012.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom