1 Northern Light Auto - 1 Auto Mazar - 4 Bag Seeds Grow On Balcony

I use a phone camera also but look at it like this; My pics may not be as good as some members but are better than others. I actually can get decent tric pics using a loupe but my hands not steady enough to stay in focus. Maybe I'll let my daughter give it a whirl. She's been getting a little interested in growing since coming home from vacation. I've taught her how to mix the nutes for feeding

Thanks AllSmiles Veronica & Martha are in dark room at night because i suspect i don't have complete dark on balcony.We will know everything in few days:peace:
You are doing great with the phone pics. The pic BAR and daTenshi pointed out is beautiful! Keep up the great work. That mazar looks scrumptious. I'm pulling for Martha and Veronica to be girls.

Didn't been here for a while and here is my update.Auto Mazar 72 day.Nice strong smell,no pest problem,without deficiency,fan leaves are changing colour into yellowish,pistils also change colour to brown,trichomes are 70% cloudy.Northern Light Auto 62 day.Comparing to AM it's litter smaller and it didn't stretch like AM but it's healthy and green.I hate ''summer'' this year because of rainy and cloudy weather it f..ked everything,can't wait to start indoor grow.Veronica 46 day & Martha 42 day.Veronica is female:yahoo:,Martha didn't show sex yet.Auto Mazar
20140913_190633.jpg
20140913_190640.jpg
20140913_190649.jpg
20140914_120840.jpg
Northern Light Auto
20140913_190716.jpg
20140913_190723.jpg
20140914_120852.jpg
NL&AM together
20140914_120753.jpg
20140914_120801.jpg
20140914_120824.jpg
Veronica & Martha,Veronica is on the right side
20140913_190855.jpg

It depends of weather,i will hold them on balcony as long as i can.I need to build grow box first and then i will move them indoor.Autos are amazing,hope for harvesting AM soon maybe 2 weeks more.
Are you going to continue flowering Veronica and Martha outside, or will they go indoors?

The two autos look amazing :love: they progressed a bunch since last time :circle-of-love:

It depends of weather,i will hold them on balcony as long as i can.I need to build grow box first and then i will move them indoor.Autos are amazing,hope for harvesting AM soon maybe 2 weeks more.

Great, I already built mine, but I'm impatient. Even moved one girl in there to finish flowering, will be a great side by side with mother nature since the two started flowering at a week difference. But what temperature you think it's too low? I have been trying to look around at what the internet says, and as always everybody swears by a different one. Only one girl left there now, and the possibility to add a heater for her just in case.
:thanks:

That picture of the plant against the sunset over the city was Gorgeous. Your phone-pic taking puts mine to shame.

Your plants look great ghaze :) you know what you're doing. You more than anyone else make me want to go buy autos for a change Lol. But hey. My photo harvest isnt too far off :) as long as I can make it til then I'm golden for ..probably for several months lol.

:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Last year i was on my village for camping.I put some seeds in the ground for fun and next time i came to same spot i saw seedling.It was there for some time and after that i saw digged soil,wild pig was there for shure.Want to say that it was middle of december and it was still alive,temperatures was below 5 degrees celsius during night and around 15 during day.Plant will grow slow or be stuned if temperatures are too low or too high.I think that plant can grow from 15 to 30 degrees without problem.If you have perfect envoirnment you will have perfect plant.You can still have good plant with not ideal temperatures,light,airflow...as long as it's not extreme.My last indoor grow temperature was 18 during night and 28-30 during day and i had successful harvest.I had problem with high temperature because i had weak output fan.Never had low temp problem i hope i helped somehow.

I can see many growers have problem with autos,i never had any problem.I learned that autos need to grow alone without help of farmer.No cutting,lollipopping or overfeeding or they will be fu..ed for shure.You can perform LSTorSCROG but that will be good only indoor because you can give them ideal light hours.I will rather go for LST if i need to.They need to be feeded with low nutes and can't rush anything.As they grow bigger they need little more nutes.It's better to have some signs of deficiency than overfeed.Thanks for compliments:passitleft:
That picture of the plant against the sunset over the city was Gorgeous. Your phone-pic taking puts mine to shame.

Your plants look great ghaze :) you know what you're doing. You more than anyone else make me want to go buy autos for a change Lol. But hey. My photo harvest isnt too far off :) as long as I can make it til then I'm golden for ..probably for several months lol.

:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Good info on autos!

Question guys/gals, when the autos start showing a lot of flowers is it ok to switch them to 12/12 schedule? I'm wondering because I'm running out of space and may need to flower some regulars with my auto. Just not sure if this is a good idea. I have never grown autos and pretty new to growing overall. Thanks in advance.

Autoflower plants don't need 12/12 to start flowering,they start showing flowers when they mature enough.More light more fat buds and that's reason why some growers keep them under 24 hours light.Every plant need sleep and rest and they are doing it during night.You can hold them on 20/4 light schedule.I hold mine 18/6 and i'm satisfied with result.You can flower them under 12/12 without problem but they need longer to finish,yield will also be great.Some growers keep them longer under the lights because they want maximum of it but you will have good yield with 12/12 and you can move your photo plants in that box.
Good info on autos!

Question guys/gals, when the autos start showing a lot of flowers is it ok to switch them to 12/12 schedule? I'm wondering because I'm running out of space and may need to flower some regulars with my auto. Just not sure if this is a good idea. I have never grown autos and pretty new to growing overall. Thanks in advance.

Auto Mazar 82 day.I will give her one more week before harvest,don't know what to say more about her.Northern Light Auto 72 day.She needs more time before finish,weather is bad and that's only problem i have with her.Veronica is 56 days old and i pulled Martha out because she was sick and she didn't advanced good.I decided to leave more rootplace for Veronica but i think mold will f...k her like my SSH.Auto Mazar
20140925_105512.jpg
20140925_105520.jpg
20140925_105531.jpg
20140925_105547.jpg
20140925_105557.jpg
20140925_105611.jpg
Northern Light Auto
20140925_105631.jpg
20140925_105653.jpg
20140925_105715.jpg
20140925_105723.jpg
Veronica