1 Northern Light Auto - 1 Auto Mazar - 4 Bag Seeds Grow On Balcony

guerillahaze

:welcome: to my new journal.Feel free for any comment,advice or question.
1xNorthern Light Auto
1xAuto Mazar
4xBag Seed
I will grow this grow with Hesi products.Hesi Pro-Line Bloom,Hesi Phosphorus Plus & Hesi Super Vit.
I have put 3 NL seeds to germinate and only one lived she is 5 days old.
Auto Mazar is 15 days old and happy.
Bag seeds are germinating right now.
:circle-of-love:

NORTHERN LIGHT AUTO
IMG_046324.JPG
AUTO MAZAR
IMG_045526.JPG
IMG_046431.JPG

:popcorn:

Auto Mazar 18days old,new set of leaves are borned.It's cloudy,rainy & windy for a few days,need to tie it because wind was too strong.Northern LightA is 8 days old and looks great.Bag seeds stil germinating.Only giving them tap water mixed with hesi super vit.Using super vit every other watering,waiting them to grow little stronger.Don't use any veg fert,only what soil have in it. Auto Mazar
IMG_048017.JPG
IMG_048124.JPG
Northern Light Auto
IMG_048232.JPG
IMG_048426.JPG
Together
IMG_048623.JPG
Hesi ferts for bloom
IMG_047527.JPG

Dear growers here is my update.Auto Mazar 22 days old,Northern Light Auto 12 days old.I have watered them only with tap water.One bag seed has popped out and this is the smallest seedling i have ever seen.Auto Mazar
IMG_049422.JPG
IMG_049524.JPG
IMG_049323.JPG
Northern Light Auto
IMG_049226.JPG
IMG_049128.JPG
Bag Seed
IMG_049628.JPG
IMG_049725.JPG
This is picture of buds i mixed in joint.Amazing energic head/body high.Auto Mazar(left)Super Silver Haze(right)
IMG_048825.JPG
:love:

Great rolling skills, guerillahaze :tokin:
I'm subbed by the way :goodjob:

Auto Mazar is 31 day old,Northern Light Auto 21.Second bag seed is born so i will call them Veronica & Martha:cheesygrinsmiley:.Other seeds didn't sprout so it will just be V&M in this journal.Veronica is 5 days old and Martha 1 day.They are growing nicely,only i have problem with insects with all my plants on balcony.If anyone have solution to protect plants:helpsmilie:?I usualy use stinging nettle tea but don't have time to collect it.Here are pictures some pictures...Auto Mazar
20140808_141319.jpg
20140808_141329.jpg
20140808_141337.jpg
20140808_141436.jpg
Northern Light Auto
20140808_141411.jpg
20140808_141506.jpg
Veronica
20140808_141232.jpg
Martha
20140808_141220.jpg
This is picture of my lemon seedlings.I have grown them from seeds,lemon is taken from one of my older lemon trees and i have just collect seeds from it.
20140808_141153.jpg

I am looking for neem oil.Don't know where to buy it.I don't know is neem oil in pharmacy also working like insecticide.If they said that its 100% cold pressed Neem oil i think that it will do job?I don't have shops were i can buy nutes,soils...i have only one grow shop where i can shop.They don't have it any more but i remember it name was Tiger Neem.
Looking good. As for the bugs I'm not sure man. I grow indoors and haven't had any pest issues. For my outdoor vegetable garden I foliar spray with Kelp which is good for the plants but I also heard bugs don't care for it. Maybe that might help some.

I will be many greatful if you can teach me that.I have seen that your monsters internodes are so close.They look tight and compact and that's what i am looking for.I know that you have many skills for growing,i want to drink your knowledge.Want to drink every drop of it,if i couldn't drink all of it i will smoke it:passitleft:
:wood: ghaze :goodjob: your girls are looking very happy & healthy. I like the short node spacing,

I learned a method to keep them even closer, LMK if you're into that,

I'll find the pic and post it, here in your new yard, world wide-outdoor growers unite!:circle-of-love:

Thanks for comment,you are welcome my friend.Can i spray with spinosad during flowering period?:passitleft:
Hello guerillahaze. Subscribing. Your plants are looking great, very vibrant green leaves with such perfect form. For me Neem is kinda last resort artillery, I like spinosad better. Organic, milder but pretty effective.

Hello guerillahaze. Subscribing. Your plants are looking great, very vibrant green leaves with such perfect form. For me Neem is kinda last resort artillery, I like spinosad better. Organic, milder but pretty effective.

I heard good things about spinosad, but it's rather pricey in Italy, so not worth throwing money for two plants or so. ATM I sticked a clove of garlic into both air-pots I'm using and we'll see about that :)

Back
Top Bottom