1 out of 8 WW? HELP PLEASE!

young budz

I bought 10 ww seeds off of the net. germinated with paper towel method. all of the seeds germinated. planted them in my ebb and flow. put them in the cubes. put them down in the perlite. and only one of the seeds came up. Only one. It's about an inch tall and is looking perfectly healthy. I decided to pull up one of the grow cubes and check the seed. I pulled it out and the seed didn't look any different than it did when I took it out of the paper towel. any advice?

Re: 1 out of 8 WW??? ...HELP PLEASE!!!

They were germinated 2 days after I got them. Then I put them in on the 21st at around 8 or 9 pm. And since, only one came up. It came up yesterday and is now a little over an inch.

check your system first,
make sure all the cubes are getting flooded good.

what's your rez temp?
room temp?

Solution right?

No light getting down into shine on the beans/sprouts?

Then wait another day or so and see what comes up.

The one may be the Only boy in the bunch, keep your fingers crossed :cheesygrinsmiley:

did u make shure the seeds where pointing down

root patruding from seed downwerd so it looks like a arrow seed on top:headbanger:

temp is 87-90F. yes they are getting flooded. No the light isnt getting down into it. how many times should they be watered a day? I've got the light coming on at 6am. watered at 10:45 for 15mins. light turns off at 11pm. oh. the light is a 400w HPS

floros work better for sprouting seedlings hps are ok if u keep them real far from the seedlings they are real fragile when they first emerge,cubes should be kept moist but not saturated the seeds will send its roots looking for moisture hope it helps Temnp is a lil high 75-80 for optamil growth

i just moved the other 7 under a fluro and used a mister with a 6.5 ph to water them. I guess I will see what they do when I get back from work. My wife owns the restaurant I'm bringing the laptop with me. keep sending opinions. I'm new, therefor I'm all ears.

i'm at work with the wife and wondering how my little fellas are doing back home. If the seeds were planted upside down, are they a complete failure or is there any way to replant them?

so my best bet is to just use the mister with the solution to water them, leave them under the fluro and see what happens in a few days?

no worries mate theyll be up soon

Back
Top Bottom