1 to 2 plant grow cabinet

DaddyThunder

Im looking to make a very small grow cabinet, I have something that I think I can use but I'm not sure. otherwise I would like help on how to make a small easy build. However before I get started I want to know if I were to make a home made carbon fan (Which I know how to do) would the fan have to blow outside? Because that is most likely not an option. Exactly how much stench would it get rid of? and if it doesnt get rid of 100% of the stench how far would the stench seep? (Number of rooms wise.)
I will be posting the pictures of what I will use momentarily if You feel I could use this to build a grow cabinet I will post far more information (I.E. Measurements of the cabinet and room it will be in as well as pictures and measurements of the room.)

Cool! :thumb:

That should work great for a couple plants. I routinely run 24 inch plants and am quite happy with the results.

There really isn't much smell from the exhaust of a carbon filter. I've exhausted my room into the house all winter. Anything left can be easily masked by some sort of herbal potpourri or scent - doesn't have to be strong - just enough to confuse the senses a bit.

Sounds good, Ill get started on this right away, I was wondering though do you think the metal interior is good enough or should I glue foil over it just to be safe

Foil isn't really so great. You're usually better off with bright white - disperses light better.

Is that a galvanized interior or white enamel? If it's galvanized, yeah you probably would do better with something brighter. If it were me, I'd get a can of white-white paint for galvanized and metal surfaces and spray it with a couple coats. Foil would be fine too, if you glue it, yes. You don't want any bends in the foil - it'll cause focussing = bad.

I really have no idea, the metsl part is not a straight flat surface so I guess ill rip it off and put that paint you mentioned or judt foil on

Back
Top Bottom