1 week old seedlings Black Indica

diesel7

Hey guys first time growing in rockwool.

I order my seeds from Crop King Seeds all 5 germinated and sprouted roots
in the rockwool.

Ive been keeping them under 24 hour light for 1 week, and today after 1 week i gave them 1.5ml (half dose) of Superman B1 1-2-1 seaweed based nutrient.

Ph of distilled water 5.9 and 0.2/100 ec/ppm.

The plants are growing pretty nice, but some of the tips are abit yellow what could this mean? Could it be the 24 hour light? Im using a T5 light with a nano dome.

I have photos but im on my cell and dont't know how to post them

Hey guys first time growing in rockwool.

I order my seeds from Crop King Seeds all 5 germinated and sprouted roots
in the rockwool.

Ive been keeping them under 24 hour light for 1 week, and today after 1 week i gave them 1.5ml (half dose) of Superman B1 1-2-1 seaweed based nutrient.

Ph of distilled water 5.9 and 0.2/100 ec/ppm.

The plants are growing pretty nice, but some of the tips are abit yellow what could this mean? Could it be the 24 hour light? Im using a T5 light with a nano dome.

I have photos but im on my cell and dont't know how to post them

did you put the rock wool in water for 15 min to suck up the nice ph water and some let the rock wool soak in the water with a little ferts or B1 to help the seed get some kind of nurnts

Although the seed will carry enough food to survive for the first week your plants are now hungry! rockwall is an inert medium so you really should start feed from day one.

Just start to feed them with a balanced veg nutrient and all should be good

Ya i soaked the rockwool in PHed distilled water.

I gave them nothing but water for week 1, today is the first day of just B1 nutes.

Thanks again guys for all the help

sounds like there doing fine now good stuff by the way what are you growing if you don't mind me asking i have lots of seeds if you need any i get them from Nirvana seeds you always get 10 free mistrey seeds i have so many of them i just give them away i like knowing what I'm growing thats all

Back
Top Bottom