1 White Widow, 2 Unknown Strain, 2x4 LED Organic Living Soil

Front View Day 21 Flower :hippy:
20190321_204200.jpg

Wow nice job @FungiClay that girl is looking beautiful! I'm about a week behind you, awesome to watch the progress in advance! CHeers!

Well its day 40, atleast 16 days left! Shes struggling and propably wont reach her full potential... Just hoping she makes it to harvest. The side with 600w LED seems to be getting the worst of it so i raised both lights few inches. Shes only lost two full lower leaves so far. Glad i didnt go to crazy on 3rd week defoliation. Gave her a compost tea yesterday and brewing her another one for tomorrow with added cal mag. Starting to question my watering technique. Waterings every 3 days but think its time to start every 2. Think i may have been letting it dry out little to much for organic growing. Also been watering slowly, 4-5L every watering, into a 5 gallon pot. May be over saturating and need to be more careful to only water perimeter... I only let about 1cup run out the bottom. Anyways live and learn! Any advice greatly appreciated!:hippy:
20190409_181443_001.jpg
20190409_181520.jpg

She look pretty potentialed already to me @FungiClay ! Very nice job. Regardless of your haul, you're going to cross the finish line in style. Congrats!

As far as lights go, it's interesting that you mentioned your 600w doesn't seem as happy as your MH side. I'm finding the viparspectra (202w) side of my flower room is doing much better than my china buffet side, with less watts. I'm not nearly as far into flower, but one of the girls in cheapvilee is about kicked the bucket already, looks similar to your plants appearance but way worse. My (2) 300w cheapos are pushing like 130w at the wall each but because they were cheap I figured needed them closer, I think that was a mistake. Also, even though they say they are "full spectrum" I don't think the light emitted is that stellar. I'm not attributing all her problems to that light but I don't think it's helping the situation. All speculation of course!

She look pretty potentialed already to me @FungiClay ! Very nice job. Regardless of your haul, you're going to cross the finish line in style. Congrats!

As far as lights go, it's interesting that you mentioned your 600w doesn't seem as happy as your MH side. I'm finding the viparspectra (202w) side of my flower room is doing much better than my china buffet side, with less watts. I'm not nearly as far into flower, but one of the girls in cheapvilee is about kicked the bucket already, looks similar to your plants appearance but way worse. My (2) 300w cheapos are pushing like 130w at the wall each but because they were cheap I figured needed them closer, I think that was a mistake. Also, even though they say they are "full spectrum" I don't think the light emitted is that stellar. I'm not attributing all her problems to that light but I don't think it's helping the situation. All speculation of course!
Thanks Pbass for the reassurance! Great light for Veg but flower not so much. Also had it couple inches closer then recommended. No MH, got a 300w COB on the other side and its defently out performing, nicer bud structure and not burning the leaves as bad. Don't think thats my only issue, but starting to think it has alot more to do with it...

Its been a couple weeks curing in jars and iv gotta say this White Widow is dank af. Heavy stone, burns nice and the smell is delicious. Got 4.4 oz of some happy organic bud from this girl and i couldn't be happier. Iv got three new girls started in the tent. 1Hawaiian Heirloom , 1AppleJack and 1 WhiteWidow. A new journal for them is in the future!
20190522_183855.jpg
20190522_183949.jpg

Hey @FungiClay! Just read through your journal, awesome setup and nice plant you grew there! :ganjamon: Looks like you pulled some top shelf bud. Some really nice colours came through in the end there! And you did a great job with the training, she was opened up really well. Well done man :bravo::yummy: What's next?? Give me a shout when you start up a new journal, i'd love to tag along! :nomo:
Happy growing :Namaste: See you around

Thx
Hey @FungiClay! Just read through your journal, awesome setup and nice plant you grew there! :ganjamon: Looks like you pulled some top shelf bud. Some really nice colours came through in the end there! And you did a great job with the training, she was opened up really well. Well done man :bravo::yummy: What's next?? Give me a shout when you start up a new journal, i'd love to tag along! :nomo:
Happy growing :Namaste: See you around
Thx @irie lion for the kind words and taking interest in my grow. This was only my 2nd time growing. Im feeling more confident and am going to try to pull off 3 different strains in my 2x4 next round. Iv got lots to learn and look forward to every experience that comes my way, so more expienced growers following along the better! Will have a new journal started right away. On my way over to check out your grow after this! ✌

I just checked out your journal too-good job on that plant,she was sure a beauty
at harvest time!
I know the feeling of having 2 out of three turn out male,just happened to me
about a month and a half ago...I know it's a risk you take with bagseed,but one of my males was from an (allegedly) feminized seed...so you never really know till they show you...
Give me an @carcass when you start your next one-I'd like to follow along from the start,to see what you do with 3 ladies in there...

I just checked out your journal too-good job on that plant,she was sure a beauty
at harvest time!
I know the feeling of having 2 out of three turn out male,just happened to me
about a month and a half ago...I know it's a risk you take with bagseed,but one of my males was from an (allegedly) feminized seed...so you never really know till they show you...
Give me an @carcass when you start your next one-I'd like to follow along from the start,to see what you do with 3 ladies in there...
Thx @carcass. I originally popped 4 seeds (2 WW and 2 bagged) but one of the WW didnt come up and as you know the 2 others where male. Learnt my lesson and got all fem seeds this time... but i also have a buddy that grew 7 fem'd and got a male. It will be nice to fill the tent this time but just wont veg as long so hopfully i dont run out of room...Working on starting a new journal for the babies and would be great to have you along for the ride. On my way over to check out your grow. ✌

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom