1 x Master Kush - 60W LED - Grow

Definitely subbing on this. By the way what kimd of pot is that and what is that a humidity reader? What is that thing called? super awesome setup you got here and am very impressed that a 60w metered can perform so well. I'm over killing my veg room I might be thinking hehe. Cheers and will be keeping up

the pot is a 3l superoot airpot, the moisture meter is this thing

day 89 sprouted / day 61 12/12... ill start with fertilizer again lol, i know i flushed the pot already, but i just want know what happens, if she gets only pk in late flower, maybe she will ripe faster, watered slowly 2L of 3,8ml canna pk 13/14 per 1L into the pot, npk per 1l: 0 - 49,4 - 53,2, runoff discarded
day089_sprouted_day61_12-12_top.JPG

day 90 sprouted / day 62 12/12... ill continue flushing xD... watered 3l water only through the pot, runoff discarded, the runoff water is not clear, i think there is still to much fertilizer in the pot, maybe ill flush tomorrow again, at day 84 the runoff was clear (!)
day090_sprouted_day62_12-12_top.JPG
day090_sprouted_day62_12-12_flushrunoff.JPG

day 91 sprouted / day 63 12/12... flushed 6l just water through the pot, the runoff is still not clear, runoff discarded, next flush tomorrow..............
day091_sprouted_day63_12-12_flushrunoff.JPG

day 92 sprouted / day 64 12/12... flushed 6l water through the pot, the runoff looks brighter as the yesterday runoff, there are still to much fertilizer in the pot i guess, tomorrow she will get another flush
day092_sprouted_day64_12-12_flushrunoff.JPG

day 93 sprouted / day 65 12/12... flushed 6l water through the pot, the runoff still looks not clear :/, i ordered a tds/ec to meter ppm, maybe ill can post tomorrow some ppm of the runoff, runoff discarded
day093_sprouted_day65_12-12_flushrunoff.JPG

I would flush at least 3x the volume of the pot.

when i flush the last 1l of the 6l into the pot, the last 1l runoff looks clear

day 94 sprouted / day 66 12/12... flushed 6l water through the pot, the runoff looks clearer then the yesterdays runoff, runoff discarded, still waiting for the ppm meter
day094_sprouted_day66_12-12_flushrunoff.JPG
day094_sprouted_day66_12-12_top.JPG
day094_sprouted_day66_12-12_lowerside.JPG
day094_sprouted_day66_12-12_topbud.JPG

day 95 sprouted / day 67 12/12... the most fertilizer should be flushed out of the pot, the runoff is still not clear like water but clear enough xD, runoff discarded, ill keep on flushing her now every 3-5 days when the upper earth is dry, still no amber trichomes, most are cloudy with a few clear, this grow will take ages -.-
day095_sprouted_day67_12-12_flushrunoff.JPG

I usually count 2-1/2 months for a full flowering period.
for my actual grow I had short flowering seeds laying around and if they are really 6-7 weeks harvest plants I'll keep you posted so you could give them a try if you feel like it.

day 98 sprouted / day 70 12/12... got the ppm meter, flushed the pot with tap water (ppm ~ 220) until the runoff had the same ppm (runoff ppms... 257,249,237,229,221)
day098_sprouted_day70_12-12_top.JPG
day098_sprouted_day70_12-12_upperside.JPG
day098_sprouted_day70_12-12_lowerside.JPG
day098_sprouted_day70_12-12_bud.JPG

day 99 sprouted ... harvested, because in the upper buds was mold, between the 2 upper buds where i did the cut, because of space problems, there was a lot of mold, these buds i thrown away, also 2 other near buds got a bit mold, these 2 i washed in warm water, cutted all leaves without trichomes and placed all on drynets, in some days ill post the weight and some trichomes pics

upper branches
day099_sprouted_roots_upper_branches.JPG

lower branches
day099_sprouted_roots_lower_branches.JPG

roots
day099_sprouted_roots.JPG

the cut and mold
day099_sprouted_the_cut.JPG
day099_sprouted_the_cut_mold2.JPG
day099_sprouted_the_cut_mold1.JPG
day099_sprouted_the_cut_mold3.JPG

after 8 days all is dry, cutted all buds from the stems, buds from the upper stems weight is: 19g, buds from the lower stems weight is: 13g, total weight: 32g, put all in jars, hanged a salt filled teabag into each jar to prevent mold, the trichomes are clear/cloudy

smokereport: a narcotic couchlock if smoked to much, lesser smoke will give a easy relaxing high, good for restless legs/parkinson or similar diseases

buds from the upper branches:
dry11.jpg

buds from the lower branches:
dry22.jpg

jars:
dry31.jpg

peace to you all :circle-of-love: and keep up growing public :volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom