+1

MrWhat

Hi everyone,
I'm glad to be a part of your community.
I'm a 20ish guy from Europe.
I grow my own MJ to chill out. I decided to become a grower for the pleasure to smoke a hi-quality product created with my own hands, and because i don't wanna enrich the blackmarket.
MJ in not legal at all in my country, but growers are getting more and more every year.
I'm here to share few things I know about MJ, to read and talk about it and open discussions with the community.

:welcome: MrWhat :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have several UK 429 friends that visit my "yard" often, come say hello!

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or participator. :circle-of-love:

The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom