$10,000 to stop MMJ!

Re: $10,000 to stop MMJ!!!

i would not stop smoking marijuana for a million dollars.
it is part of me forever.
continue teaching her the positive aspects of it.
make it your goal to have her approve cannabis before she passes.
that would be my goal.

i would not stop smoking marijuana for a million dollars.
it is part of me forever.
continue teaching her the positive aspects of it.
make it your goal to have her approve cannabis before she passes.
that would be my goal.

Ah...thank you for weighing in on this...I had a discussion w/ her again today...she is more paranoid than any of us could ever be on the strongest weed...the drama around this plant is incredible isn't it?
She gave me the sleepless nights guilt trip big time and now I will placate her, which she understands me doing....I already talked to my therapist and he recognized that at a time when I'm starting to deal better with the stress in my life...this is ill timed...I'm suppose to go back to work in a month....no stress...no mj...no sanity...more tranquilizers, antidepressants and oh my fav ...the narc locker for pain control because I can't have antinflammatory drugs like motrin due to a rare blood disorder...pain means narcs. I will continue to press my case to her and help her to see the legitimate uses of MJ for all of us. I am always a 420 agent of change...just consider me undercover:smokin:

if it was me i wouldn't take the money cause u gotta respect your moms wishes but dont smoke it just try using eatibles whenever shes not around because if shes that old i would respect her wishes for she could die a happy woman and her soul will be at rest knowing her son did the right thing for her and she will pay you back with respect and faith.Hope this helped out your decision

Thanks...I'm going try stopping...I can still be an advocate without using...I will put myself in the place of those who have no access...I was blessed w/ unrestrained access for almost 2yrs. as an MMJ patient.

The money is really from my Aunt and I would end up w/ it eventually because she would want acknowledgement from me, but she made out the check to my mom:laughtwo: I'm stuck in bro...I'll do right!

just want to wish you goodluck zed.

:)

:headbanger:

just want to wish you goodluck zed.

:)

:headbanger:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND TO EVERYONE WHO CHIMED IN PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE YOU AS FAMILY TO FALL BACK ON AND THAT MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO ME. i WILL POST ABOUT PROCESS SOMETIME LATER...I AM STILL PURSUING DIALOG WITH HER WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES.:smokin:

Everyone keep promoting safe access...I had a meaningful talk with my mother and if safe access were to become reality, she would get off my back and not have to resort to such tactics again. This Bill the 2007 Hinchey-Rohrabacher Amendment is my one great hope. :peace:

Zed,

$10,000 for feeling sick and/or stupid until your grandma/aunt/mother (I'm not clear about that) dies? Even though they are caring folks, that's the deal your family is proposing.

Your health and well being is worth more than that.

If my mom was that old, and she asked me to stop (well if she knew in the first place), I would grant her that.The money, as long as you were already entitled to it (and it's not an out of pocket bribe) I would take it.

Back
Top Bottom