10-15-10 Schultz Plant Food

DUKE1985

Hey guys

Right now my plants are about 3" tall and about 10 days old. Should I be giving them nutrients this early? The bottle's only directions are 3 fl ounces per 100 sq ft yard..

I would wait till they started puttin on some leaves before I gave them nutrients.........to be on the safe side at least you wouldnt want to burn em

way to early!
you have plenty of time to throw that acidy, heavymetal laden, stuff away and find a nice bottle of botanicare or foxfarm for like 14 dollars. :D

It depends on the soil, if you are using soil with nutes then adding anything may be too much; but on the other hand if you are using rockwool then the seedlings will die in just a few days on water only. In most cases starting with low concentration that slowly increases will allow you to see how the plants respond and achieve the maximum growth rate.

Good point sfhaze! If you're into Hydro.

I'm a soil guy so I guess I always default to soil grows. Plus he's talking about Schultz ferts and a yard, so i'm sure he means soil method.

Another note on Schultz...thier rooting hormone frickin rocks! Thought I'd mention that.

Back
Top Bottom