pete2

surprize_006.JPG
surprize_005.JPG
surprize_004.JPG
surprize_001.JPG
surprize_002.JPG
surprize_003.JPG

SORRY ABOUT THE SIDEWAYS PIC :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I'd say looks like some decent overdosing there. Nute burn and some other issues. The potency will not be the best but it should work fine.

Assuming you are in soil...I probably would let them dry out for a few days and only use water from here on. If it were me I would have flushed them earlier because the burn has been there a while but now that you are about ready to flush them anyway just ride it out.

If you are in a DWC you could probably start your flush if you knew you were 10 days out for sure. Since they are stressed out there is a chance it could take longer than the expected amount of time to reach maturity.

Best of luck...Not bad though. You made it to the end!!!! Now comes the hardest part...waiting 2 months for it to cure for ideal potency.
:thumb:

A few weeks ago, I was with the understanding that I should have the food level up to 1200 ppm's. When I saw that it wasn't working to well I changed the water to just straight PH balanced water. Well something came up and I wasn't able to get back to them when I had planned to refood them to around 800ppm's. When I did get back to them they looked like they we dying, about 8 days, So then I changed the water out and added food, 850ppm's. They look a bit better, but not as good as I think they should. Is there anything you can tell me to make them better or is this what I have now. 10 days to harvest is not written in stone, so if you have advice please tell me.
Thanks for the info.

Have you ever brewed your own compost tea? I make one that has all the stuff in it that comes in the AN expert line line so I can dump in one dose and get all that stuff like Nirvana, Big Bud, Bud factor X, Vodoo juice, bla bla and it costs me a few bucks to do that. If you know how to do that I would make an extremely light dose and run it for 48 hours then dump it and throw in an enzyme treatment. I like Hygrozyme but anything with zyme in the name will work.

Hygrozyme will reinvigorate the root zone. You may just want to throw some in now. The enzymes break down dead roots and turn them back into plant food. The plant will perk right up. the new natural nutes will be easy for the plant to uptake and not too strong.

In the DWC section look up the post on Tea bagging you DWC.

I think to keep it easy, 1/2 dose base A and B with Hygrozyme and just ride this one out. Maybe when the hairs are closer to about 70-80% brown you can start your flush. They still look awfully white to me.

I will be the 1st to tell you I am old and have bad eyes so it is no wonder when I scrolled back to see the "Too many white hairs" on your buds. To me its to fuzzy to make any of that out in such detail. Though I can say this, looks like someone will be busy trimming in the near future:thumb::love:

Back
Top Bottom