10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Honestly freaking a little out here. Thinking it may not have been smart to give them the recommended amount of nutrients

Not so far. Just did it a couple of hours ago

They have got some size to them. I am thinking that you should be ok.
I agree in my opinion it's good to get a little nute burn on the tips. To show u feed them enough. In flower they just bulk up I have a little nute burn on all my plants and they don't hermie or nothing just get fat!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys. I would usually not go over 3/4 of the recommended dosages. But since this is my first grow in a long time and I ran out of stuff to smoke I want to get a decent yield from this grow

Looking absolutely awesome DeVille. I have no doubt that you will catch any nute problem quickly.

Most interested in your experiments. And appreciate you sharing your results. Love watching a good grower trying things - improves my knowledge in ways i simply wouldn't have the opportunities to explore.

:goodjob:

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

I put on an alarm at 6 in the morning so I could check the plants before lights went out. They look healthy as always. Will check again in 12 hours.

Guessing the soil will act as a buffer if this dosage should be too high. Used to growing in Hydroponics. There you see the results almost immediately.

Back to bed

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Still a month or so left to wait, but I can't help myself photoshopping these old propaganda posters

devilles_harvest.jpg

I was also one of those skeptics, but after reading a thread on 420 about it - which showed pictures like you have, it makes sense that the benefit of defol is greater than the benefit of the extra 'solar panels' if leaves are left on. Outdoor where the sun has amazing penetration it is often not required, but indoor where our lights are not the sun, it seems like defol really aids in bud growth (as I have seen in the before and after pics). Next grow I intend to do more defoliation than what I did in my current grow, I only plucked here and there to open the canopy up a bit though

First grow: Skoondawg's Soil - South African Bag Seed - HPS & CFL SCROG Cabinet 2016/17

Perfectly summed up.

I just cut mine all up and defoled the whole lot. My first time trying it, first time to scrog as well. Really helps for better air circulation thats for sure

Old poster I found online and did a repair job on. Did not modify anything - except I removed the border. The "original" was a very shitty photo of a poster. I really liked it so I decided to fix it up a little.

sativa19.jpg

UPDATE#27

DAY 66
FLOWERING DAY 23
CLONES DAY 38

In the flowering-room everything is going well. The plants are budding up and I am expecting a ok harvest. Have been thinking more about what to do with future grows. Thinking I should get a net so I can get a more even canopy to maximise yield. Did not do anything like that this time because I want to get to the finish-line as soon as possible. This grow is not about grams per watt but future grows may very well be. Have to grow more cost-efficient as the electric bills are getting quite high. Anyway! Today we're not doing anything in that room. Instead we're going to work with the clones. Take a look at how they're thriving in the home-box tent under Mars Pro Epistar 160!

Clones_0037.jpg

Clones_0027.jpg

Trying to keep the temperature and humidity levels around here:
Clones_0015.jpg

The remote for Mars Pro Epistar 160

TOPPING CLONES TO CREATE MOTHER-PLANTS

It's day 38 since I took the clones and everyone with the exception of a Nortern Light plant has established and are growing well. I am still not sure if the second Northern Light clone will survive or not, but as I have another living clone from that strain I do not really care.

The not only surviving but also thriving clones are:

2x Big-Bud
3x Pure Power Plant
1x Northern lights

Since I still have not made up my mind which to keep I decided to top them all today. Topped them right over the third node, then I sprayed them all good with Canna Rhizotonic. For people who are not into the whole mother-plant thing, the reason I top them is so they can become more bushy and become able to generate a lot of future clones for me. The more bushy the better.

Clones_0083.jpg

Removed tops from plants.

Did consider for a short time to use the tops for new clones, but figured I won't have use for more clones just yet. On the contrary! I want to get rid of everyone except the 3 best ones. We'll see after harvest which one is a keeper.

Clones_0054.jpg

Clones after topping in Homebox q80 under Mars Pro Epistar 160.

As you can see I'm keeping the lamp further away in this tent as I want them to grow slower. Am running the lamp on 80% blue with reds at 0%. Guessing the distance from canopy is around 70 cm

Clones_0067.jpg

Should probably clean up in there, but it looks kinda cool with skulls, cannabis and dirt :)

Clones_0073.jpg

When I decide which plants to keep, I'll re-pot them into air-pots. They let you get away with using smaller pots for bigger plants as the roots get much better developed in them. These skull pots are really cool, but I do believe they are a little too small for this purpose. Then again - who the fuck knows? Cannabis plants just wants to live and they seem to grow in anything. Just smaller :)

That was all for today. Have a great weekend folks!

DeVille

UPDATE#27

DAY 66
FLOWERING DAY 23
CLONES DAY 38

In the flowering-room everything is going well. The plants are budding up and I am expecting a ok harvest. Have been thinking more about what to do with future grows. Thinking I should get a net so I can get a more even canopy to maximise yield. Did not do anything like that this time because I want to get to the finish-line as soon as possible. This grow is not about grams per watt but future grows may very well be. Have to grow more cost-efficient as the electric bills are getting quite high. Anyway! Today we're not doing anything in that room. Instead we're going to work with the clones. Take a look at how they're thriving in the home-box tent under Mars Pro Epistar 160!

Clones_0037.jpg

Clones_0027.jpg

Trying to keep the temperature and humidity levels around here:
Clones_0015.jpg

The remote for Mars Pro Epistar 160

TOPPING CLONES TO CREATE MOTHER-PLANTS

It's day 38 since I took the clones and everyone with the exception of a Nortern Light plant has established and are growing well. I am still not sure if the second Northern Light clone will survive or not, but as I have another living clone from that strain I do not really care.

The not only surviving but also thriving clones are:

2x Big-Bud
3x Pure Power Plant
1x Northern lights

Since I still have not made up my mind which to keep I decided to top them all today. Topped them right over the third node, then I sprayed them all good with Canna Rhizotonic. For people who are not into the whole mother-plant thing, the reason I top them is so they can become more bushy and become able to generate a lot of future clones for me. The more bushy the better.

Clones_0083.jpg

Removed tops from plants.

Did consider for a short time to use the tops for new clones, but figured I won't have use for more clones just yet. On the contrary! I want to get rid of everyone except the 3 best ones. We'll see after harvest which one is a keeper.

Clones_0054.jpg

Clones after topping in Homebox q80 under Mars Pro Epistar 160.

As you can see I'm keeping the lamp further away in this tent as I want them to grow slower. Am running the lamp on 80% blue with reds at 0%. Guessing the distance from canopy is around 70 cm

Clones_0067.jpg

Should probably clean up in there, but it looks kinda cool with skulls, cannabis and dirt :)

Clones_0073.jpg

When I decide which plants to keep, I'll re-pot them into air-pots. They let you get away with using smaller pots for bigger plants as the roots get much better developed in them. These skull pots are really cool, but I do believe they are a little too small for this purpose. Then again - who the fuck knows? Cannabis plants just wants to live and they seem to grow in anything. Just smaller :)

That was all for today. Have a great weekend folks!

DeVille

OMG! Where do I get pots like that??? I love em lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

UPDATE#27- Part II

DAY 66
FLOWERING DAY 23
CLONES DAY 38

FLOWERING ROOM

Figured I should do a tiny photo update from the main grow-room. As you can see it's going the right way. The smell in there is fantastic now. I could spend all day in there. Had problems keeping the temperatures up for a few days. It was as low as 14 degrees Celsius at the lowest one of the days. It's no disaster, but I know they don't like it much. Humidity varies with the temperature now. During light off hours humidity is around 30% and during light on it varies between 40-50%.

I noticed the leaves facing the fans were starting to get wind-burn, so I turned off the floor fan. Since I did the defoliation the leaves are so few I don't want them killed. Thinking I will do some minor modifications to the room before next grow, but things are under control and it's looking great!

001_-_bb.jpg

Big Bud 1

002_-_bb.jpg

Big-Bud 2
003_-_amnesia.jpg

Amnesia

004_-_ppp.jpg

Pure Power Plant (Northern Lights in the background)

005_-_nl.jpg

Northern Lights

006_-_ppp_nl.jpg

Pure Power Plant (left) & Northern Lights (Right)

I know for certain now which plants are which and I do indeed have 3 Northern Lights. Phew! They are starting to look very different now the strains. Northern Lights have those "hanging" leaves for some reason. Interesting.

Two updates in one day. Don't count on that on a regular basis :)

That was all for today!

DeVille

DEVILLES.jpg

those are temps at light level no?? would be good to have a meter at canopy as well..... maybe them pros should have a probe :)
Actually - Those are the temps and humidity where ever the remote control is. I thought too it would measure where the lamp is, but nope. So it's not very clever. As you can see I don't bother setting date and time or anything on the remote. Neither do I use any of it's programs. Just full manual mode

OMG! Where do I get pots like that??? I love em lol

I found the pots on EBay. They are cool, but slightly small for cannabis. Think they were shipped from China.

Well thats stupid
Why would they not make it a simple probe and have a little digital display on the light thays just weird. So they expect you to what hang your remote in the middle of your tent or something.

Back
Top Bottom