10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Think I'll have the dry weights tomorrow. Except for Amnesia of course. I'll harvest that one tomorrow. Dry weights for that one in about a week.

Will give half of it to a friend. Will still have plenty left for my own consumption. Stoned as fuck now

Dry weights:

Northern lights: 180g
BigBud: 300g
Pure Power Plant: 250g

I noticed that from the plants I did not trim away bottom branches, I would end up with almost the double amount dried. Will never do that again. What a fucking yield killer :) Glad I have plenty of room, so I can afford these fuck-ups in the name of science.

On the other hand - This may have saved my crop from rotting as humidity levels were skyrocketing before I did that. Afterwards I didn't have such problems. So if you are struggling, remove foilage and bottom branches until humidity level is where you want it to be. Other from that I can't see any positive sides from doing this to your plants.

I am guessing the dry weight for Amnesia will be aprox 80 grams as that was one of the plants I trimmed away the lower branches from. I think that with these words I want to end this journal. Amnesia has been harvested and will dry for another week and I have started the preparations for next grow. Will create a new grow-journal the coming week. It would be fantastic if the nice folks here would like to continue following my grows. I will use almost the same setup for next grow, but with one lamp less and I'll do scrog to maximize the yields.

The strains grown will be: White Widow & Bubbleicious

Thanks so much for following! And to the fellow Mars Cup contestants - Good luck with the contest - May the best grower win!

Over and out
harvest_day4.jpg
DeVille

Still have two pure power plants and one Amnesia to out into jars. I ran out so have to get to the shop before the product gets overdried

420-magazine-mobile784610034.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1917341530.jpg

After a proper drying, I have to say that the Northern Lights were surprisingly potent. They all are. I also have to add that Pure Power Plant has been a pleasant surprise. Had no idea what to expect from that one, but it's in fact one of the best smokes I ever had. Beautiful

On the bottom left of each post you will see the report icon.
It is an exclamation mark inside a triangle.
Hit the report button on your last post and state the reason is that this journal is finished.
When one of the mods see it, they will move this to completed journals.
Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress
ht away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Guess this is a good way to end my very first grow-journal. I know there has been a lot of fuzz about this contest, but I do feel I deserved my win. I did put a lot of effort into this contest, both the journal and the photos. I am very happy with the Mars-Hydro products. They deliver great results at a good price and I am eager to try out all that fancy gear I won.

cup34.jpg

Here's what this journal won:

4 Mars Pro II epistar 80
4 grow bar 24 LED-120
1 grow tent 120x120x200cm
1 pair of LED grow light glasses
1 pair of yoyo hangers
3O6A9351.jpg

I will make a dedicated journal for that tent and it will mostly be dedicated to my future breeding project. First of all I want to do a round with scrog to check how much you can get from this tent with this gear.

For those of you who followed my journal - Thanks a lot. It has been a pleasure to have you here! For those of you who are interested in following more of my journals, here's a link to my current The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 plants under 2x Mars Pro II 320

Again thanks for following this journey and thanks to Mars-Hydro for picking this journal as the winner of 2017

Over and out
DeVille

2400 watts, is that true watts??? and you only got about 800Gs off 10 plants. Think I'll stick to my 100 dry off of one plant with way less power consumption and damn sure less odor.

This round was never about quantity. The only goal was to finish as fast as humanly possible. I'm doing a more quantity oriented grow right now. You see - I was out of stuff to smoke and in a great rush. So no training whatsoever.

2400 watts, is that true watts??? and you only got about 800Gs off 10 plants. Think I'll stick to my 100 dry off of one plant with way less power consumption and damn sure less odor.

When I receive the tent I am gonna do a grow where I try to push the limits of grams per watt. To see what's possible with that equipment. It's interesting. But I doubt I will do many quantity oriented grows. I am honestly more interested in learning breeding properly

Thank you so much Darkscotia. That means a lot for me to hear

Very well deserved win.screw all the bullshit regarding all the win results your journal was one of the best that I followed anyway.

Thank you so much Jgrowlove. Makes me think it wasn't the dumbest thing I ever did - To make my first journal here on 420 I mean. It really paid off in the end. Didn't see that one coming

Congrats on the mars hydro cup win. Your beautiful girls showed that u deserved it!!!

Back
Top Bottom