10 Things You May Not Know About Cannabis/Marijuana

Yepp - the more ppl who agree wth us, the better :)

I bought mine last week and i love it! $150 Vaporizer with bag!

$150....this is the reason I don't have a vape. I just don't care that much about owning one and the ones I have smoked out of just aren't that great. Before I'd spend $150 to smoke out of something that doesn't interest me, I would use that same money, and buy a BadA** percolator bong or something. I actually ENJOY using a bong and watching the smoke bubble through it not to mention I can rip a bong like a champ and be high for hours. Vaporizers are just boring I guess. You just inhale a little vapor and you're high. I also just don't have any friends who would come over and be like "hey get that vape out" even if i did have one. Everyone always wants to pass around the big bong. I have also always heard that vaporizers get you higher. Well this has never been the case for me (but like i said, I've only used homemade ones). They always give me a different type of high than if I'd just smoked the bong and it doesn't last for long. If i just take a few big rips out of my bong I'm good to go. Maybe I'll just have to use a legit vape and see if it changes my mind, eh?

^^^ I hear that man! I dont spend more than $60, tops on a bong and $30 for a pipe. I cant fathom spending $150-500 on something to toke weed out of.

I even have a broken vape bros someone gave me. I think its like $30-40 to get it fixed, but it just sits there broken.

I've smoked out of legit Vapes and I agree that they do give me a different TYPE of high and that it doesnt last as long.

I guess spending the money is worth it if you're worried about saving ur lungs for the future... LOL

^^^ I hear that man! I dont spend more than $60, tops on a bong and $30 for a pipe. I cant fathom spending $150-500 on something to toke weed out of.

I even have a broken vape bros someone gave me. I think its like $30-40 to get it fixed, but it just sits there broken.

Oh my, I totally agree!!! I had a friend that bought a 400 dollar bong and was showing it off, and I was like, "That was stupid..." he asked why, and I said "My bong costed me 50 dollars, and it has a ice catcher and defuser downstem." He looked at me in almost disbelief... his bong didn't even have a defuser downstem.... :slide: The price you pay for a name brand piece compared to a home blown piece is ridiculous.

Pretty sure I know 3 ppl who will be invited to my next get together haha. We will inhale the sh*t out of some weed Smoke, Not vapor :p ;)

Oohh do I have that wrong??? Eekkk my bad

$150....this is the reason I don't have a vape. I just don't care that much about owning one and the ones I have smoked out of just aren't that great. Before I'd spend $150 to smoke out of something that doesn't interest me, I would use that same money, and buy a BadA** percolator bong or something. I actually ENJOY using a bong and watching the smoke bubble through it not to mention I can rip a bong like a champ and be high for hours. Vaporizers are just boring I guess. You just inhale a little vapor and you're high. I also just don't have any friends who would come over and be like "hey get that vape out" even if i did have one. Everyone always wants to pass around the big bong. I have also always heard that vaporizers get you higher. Well this has never been the case for me (but like i said, I've only used homemade ones). They always give me a different type of high than if I'd just smoked the bong and it doesn't last for long. If i just take a few big rips out of my bong I'm good to go. Maybe I'll just have to use a legit vape and see if it changes my mind, eh?

Don't know where you live, but if you ever go to Toronto in Canada, there's a store in Kensington Market that is kind of like a cafe. You sit down at tables, order food or a drink, and they have vaporizers at the tables. Really good ones. And it's legal for them to be used...sort of. The only time the place has had to call cops was to get someone out of the place, and possession here is practically decriminalized anyways. :p

I don't know if you have a place around where you live that's similar, but if you can get to a place like that, then it'd be a good way to test out a proper vape. :]

Or just track someone down. haha.

I'll have to track someone down I suppose. We definitely don't have a cafe like that where I'm from.

its really hard to chang peoples mind about bud...they just look at us like if were cracy,lazy & just bad people...some people just believe everything there government says like all them 10 things mentioned even if there facts there so brainwashed by the government that they still believe all that bullshit they say!!!

Back
Top Bottom