100 Watt Diamond Series LED - Autoflowering

chode420

www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/159587-led-bubble-autos.html

ok this is my first grow and i thought my headline in previous thread was throwing it off, so i remade and will start from wherre im at now need more replies responses, help plants were not doing good seemed as not enough mag, nitrogen, or too much.. i was orginally using humboldt line and seemed there were too complicated wanted something simple talked to corey (BPN) and decided to buy the 2 part hydro nutes with liquid blue bloom booster.. and my plants leaves were clawing bad on the bigger plants but the three smaller ones even the tops are basically all the way curled up but they arent falling down or anything and it seemed to happen right after i had white/milky hairs coming from the bud sites i switched water and everything cal mag 30ml, 60ml of part a, 100ml of part b, 35ml liquid blue.. plants responded the spreading stopped but i want to know how long it is going to take for them to start budding and flowering.... if you need pic refrences look at my photos of other journal and hoping to have pics on tonight ,,

Re: 100 watt diamond series led, autoflowering, BPN nutes

plants seem stunted of some sort... maybe not enough light?? well i have a 2700k 105 watt bent style cfl will be getting in the mail tues.. my autoflowering plant is massive seems it still iis growing day to day is this normal in the flowering state?? it said from shortstuffseeds tops is 2 feet my plant is roughly 4 feet. it is massive.. normal??

You could have just gotten a pheno that expresses a taller gene than a shorter one. I'd say it also could have something to do with the amount and intensity of your lights. I'd just hope for the best with your plants, it's your first grow so you're just going to be learning no matter what. From the last few pictures, they looked nice. Do you have any more? Keep with it and hopefully they'll pack on some serious weight.

I know mine shot up during the first two weeks of flower, and they're still growing (I don't want the big one to grow any taller!).

Yeah true its just so massive lol imma post pics tomrrow I switvhed to flowering lighting 12 12 just to force it to flower as well and I installed a new light so I will post when the lights come on at 630pm !! I'm at work so it'll. Switch on its own timers are the best its a 105watt 2700k light and now I need to invest in a better exhaust fan now a little too much heat my room setup changed, as well as much needed tying down lol, may of broje one of my smaller plants stems bud they seem like they didn't develop anyway.. well see in a few weeks. Excited to see results

2012-03-21_18-31-43_4831.jpg
2012-03-21_18-31-52_3161.jpg
2012-03-21_18-32-09_628.jpg
2012-03-21_18-32-04_4521.jpg
2012-03-21_18-32-16_620.jpg

Some new pics my same led 100watt on the right and my 2700k 105watt cfl on the left switched over to 12/12 yesterday when I got the light seems as if they are already responding so let's. See how they do in a few weeks.. I've just put my heart into this lol, I've almost killed them 3 times and surprised my self when they still came out alive and now are around 3 feet high!!! I'm excited and know thiis plant along is gonna put on some weight especially with this new light.. will post pic tomorrrow evening on progress

Let's hope not it should only a tops af 3 weeks left.. lol can't wait for results

Well they are also autos so they have been in flowering for about a month now and should now just be focusing on budding not height at least I hipe and tanks I thought it was a nice name too lol

Well they are also autos so they have been in flowering for about a month now and should now just be focusing on budding not height at least I hipe and tanks I thought it was a nice name too lol

How developed do the buds look? I saw you said you just switched them to 12/12, and I know they're autos, but they look huge and will probably need more time than you think. If you can get a few better pictures we can help you a little more if you want.

Buds didn't develop yet I was jjust gettting tons of hairs for a few weeks now but no buds technically not accouting if they were stunted they would hae finished a weekor a little more ago, but the hairs growing no buds/? Cause some questions researched some people said not enough light so I got another light and have been running tht 12/12 since about 3 days ago and seem as if they are growing more and more to budding so I just got home gonna take some pics and admire for a min

And after the first 2 weeks or so it suppose to kick into flower so me kicking it to 12/12 shouldn't hurt I'm just hoping they still bud even being so long because I've had the hairs on my plants fore weeks now, and knew tht was the first signs of flowering and you can smell it when u open the door so I know it has to be close if not already budding.. either way trial and error I just can't wait to get this out of the box cause a have a few things I'm gonna do like paint the inside flat white along with better light hangers and possibly aadd a foot or 2 to my box and after this harvest starting a single dinafem white widow seed scrog style

Soooo I didn't awake to my alarm this morning and didn't tuen off my lightsis this a problem I switched to 12/12 and my lights stayed on for an extra 4 hours will this be a problem should I turn them off at 630 and stick to the schedule or switch it to a 16/8 schedule?

Alright good thank you good sir.. I will hopefully have pictures this evening up

Soo finally after fuckin with this photp upload for like 2 hours finally got pictures I think 420magazine should invest in a mobile website lol.. but here they are let me know how much time u think they got left, they are auto flowers. And I'm a beginner so not sure how far along or how much longer is left in these things I juust want them done already lol
2012-03-28_23-00-03_221.jpg
2012-03-28_23-00-12_423.jpg
2012-03-28_23-00-33_190.jpg
2012-03-28_23-00-48_188.jpg

Having trouble posting pics from phone, but the buds are seeming to fill out some but the trichomes or whatever the white hairs are? Are starting to turn brown amberish on just some parts, and certain buds ill try to get pics up as soon as possible

It may have been heat related not completly sure but I'm having trouble posting pics from mobile browser... and I just switched the babys to a nice new home.. a new tent which has dropped the humidity and heat.. its only been in there for 2 days, but I'm going to get pictures on as soon as I can

2012-04-13_20-12-45_778.jpg
2012-04-13_20-12-57_381.jpg

it let me get two up, these are the better looking ones, i have 3 more im going to try to get those up as well

Back
Top Bottom