1000 watt, LST EARLY PEARL

fluroman

HELLO ALL,
been awhile since ive been on, but lets do it again bigger and better this time shall we !!!!!
got some new toys to play with since we last talked
1-nextgen electronic ballest it will run any bulb and is very quite.
1-hortilux 1000 watt mh for the veg
1-hortilux 1000 watt hps for the flower
1-paribolic hood 4ft x 4ft
2-early pearl clones from my friend.
will get pics up later today as the batts are charging up right now.
the girls have been under the lights so far about one week and are growing like weeds which is a good thing !!!!!!!
still using the chop sticks for the LST so far they have been topped once did it later than i like i think there are 7 nodes before the top, but wasnt really prepared for this grow as the clones just kinda showed up one night and i had to go shopping the next day for the new toys.
still need to get mylar today and some plywood for the walls. the hood was bigger than i had thought it would be so i have it suspended from the ceiling in my room and need to dummy in two walls.also got a small air conditioner for the room keeps it at 80 under the hood which they seem to like.
well thats all for now will be back soon w/pics
take care all

here they are and the new hood

girls_2.jpg

girls_3.jpg

girls_1.jpg

hood.jpg

should be a good grow this is my first time with anything larger than 400 watts im kinda excited !!!!!!!!
forgot to add that im using fox farm grow big and big bloom and tiger bloom

Looks like you have gotten the Bigs to do this grow..Good Farmin

i got a set of bubble bags yesterday and im making some right now just letting it settle down after mixing it word of advice first let your wife know the BATHROOM WILL BE BUSY FOR 1.5 HRS LOL.
got some r-1 insulation for the room very nice stuff but be warned your temps will jump very fast i went fron 85 to 120 in about a half hour im not kidding so had to make some quick adjustments to the AC and fan but got it under control.
thanks to everyone for checking in !!!!!!!!
i'll get pics up soon as the girls are really taking off with the new setup.
oh and a big bonus i went to disneyland last month or as i now call it the most spendy place on earth...no lol here. on the way home i picked up some blackberry kush very good smoke and got a bean out of it nice big tiger stripe so will be popping that soon hopefully will get a mother plant and can return the clones my friend has given me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will get pics up later

PS. MAKE SURE YOU STACK THE BAGS IN THE RIGHT ORDER OR YOU GET A BUCKET OF VERY GREEN WATER AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT..LOLOLOLOL

OH WELL LIVE AND LEARN AND THEN DO IT AGAIN

heres the pics ive been a busy little hash maker im so happy....:slide:
also pics of the new r-1 insulation im using for the walls its 4 ft high so i should be ok stuff is bright also got a new camera so much better pics.
enjoy
tmpphpdqZyHh.jpg

tmpphpasRcr8.jpg

aint it pretty
tmpphpq0HSzG.jpg

tmpphp4Bqe3P.jpg

nice balls EH !!!!
tmpphpGCNWDw.jpg

tmpphpQ7uh9R.jpg

DRYING OUT
tmpphp9fyj6E.jpg

tmpphpfaHpd5.jpg

THE NUMBERS DENOTE THE GRADES OF HASH OF COURSE 1 BEING THE BEST BUT HEY WHOS COUNTING LOL

i got 7 grams of hash off my first run after i got the bags in the right order,
i also got a volcano vaporizer that thing will set you on your assi love it, got a new grinder to go with it and the keif smokes up real nice in the volcano.
im thinking i'll need to get a bigger filter as the girls are starting to smell and they are still in veg which will run till saturday then i get to put the 1000 watt hortilux eye HPS in and get things cooking i hoping to have some killer smoke for x-mas.each of the girls have 17 main colas and way to many smaller site's to count.the last grow each plant only had 11 main colas and i cleared almost 6 oz's off the 2 plants soz looking forward to harvest. thanks for stopped tunes glad to see your getting the hydro down.
i think im just an old fashioned dirt farmer lol
peace

got in this kinda late, but wow man this setup up is amazing! im diggin the inclosure for the grow. ill be subscribing to this, no doubt about it. Goodluck w/ the grow fluro.
+reps for the hash. i get goosebumps everytime.lol

little update ok really i just like to post pics lol
this 1st pic is of the slow girl same clone as the big one just didnt take off like her sister,same feedings and lighting idk what happened
tmpphp6z5m7V.jpg

you can see the difference here
tmpphpb0S1MW.jpg

i know there are some burned leaves that happened when i put the reflective stuff up powerful mojo that stuff got it under control just had to raise the light
heres the new toys about 800.00 total but well spent i think
tmpphpPuEpve.jpg

now for the bonus man i love those bubble bags
tmpphpSjDqRv.jpg

tmpphpBCmn2G.jpg

side note if the girls were standing they would be almost 2 ft tall right now i think im going to have a full space

1kw for two plants...wow. Well, you've certainly covered illumination to a fair the well. Good to see you back Brother, don't know how I missed this one...nice hash haul.
+rep

Nice setup man! Theres gonna be some ridiculous growth goin on under that 1000w...

Can't wait to see how it turns out bro. + reps

Back
Top Bottom