1000 watt, LST EARLY PEARL

thanks for stopping by T420 heres a little update
tmpphpX5q335.jpg

ctmpphpX6EtIF.jpg

tmpphphk97FN.jpg

tmpphpQnT7Yj.jpg

hope this helps i've never used it but they said its great stuff
tmpphpc3nmKu.jpg

Looking great man, let me know if the pure belend makes a significant difference. I have been shopping around for nutes and adding some more to my Loch Ness Monster sized wish list.

Nice buds bro!! I was thinking about your grow today at work, and how I haven't caught an update for a while now... Strange I came across it tonight!

As for the Botanicare products, I use the PBP Grow, PBP Bloom, and Cal/Mag and they all do an outstanding job! If you can pick up some Liquid Karma as well it is a great additive. I've never grown without it so I cant say if it makes a huge difference, but my buds are showin me alot of love so I don't think it's hurtin em!

Thanks for the updates and just this journal in general. You rock dude! :headbanger:

norman,
1st time ive used em ill keep ya posted from what ive seen on here they cant hurt !!!!!
DOC D,
thanks for thinking about me at work im sure the boss would love to hear that LOL ive been a lil busy w/family stuff but got it all cleared up so back to the grow and more updates.great job on the up grades really helps youre game dont it !!!!!!!!!
WMcWW,
thanks for the words rock on brother :grinjoint:
screwnuts33,
welcome to the club my brother and fellow NW'ER looks like the rain is here again at least we get sunny days in our closets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR CHECKING IN !!!!!!!!!!
here we are at week 5 flowering i think they look ok, they are getting fatter everyday soz i guess we are on track !
tmpphpuuvzFf.jpg

tmpphpgpC1Om.jpg

this one is about 3 weeks behind they big girls
tmpphpmjtKtK.jpg

the other big girl
tmpphpr6oxoj.jpg

tmpphpNcvvfN.jpg

tmpphpNlPozT.jpg

im thinking the cal-mag and pure bloom are making a big difference in the growth they are just at 32 days right now thinking they might go longer then planned was hoping to harvest on Thanksgiving but will have to wait and see !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow floroman! They look amazing!!!

They look to me like outdoor plants with the abundance of leaves n all. They are obviously very happy under that 1000w!

Wow!

They don't look ten days behind mine, bro, lol.

Nice grow and journal!

I'm feeling inadequate with my 250w, lol.

That parabolic looks like it works great with 1000w, and looks like it would also diffuse the heat over a large area instead of focusing it.

What kind of soil and what size pots are you using?

What did you use on the mites?

Your ladies are looking so good!

:nicethread: and :goodjob:

+rep

verynice...you didnt take any cuttings befor the flip? what strain is that? and how offen do you water

screwnutts33,
thanks for checking in on me.

Doc D,
they just sit and smile all day in thier little world of sunshine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollit:

Ultrasonic,
thank's for stopping in, lets get em growing brother cant wait to see em :grinjoint:

SS,
your girls are so frosty and im just starting to see the tric's form right now just getting excited !!!!!
the hood has a 20 inch box fan that sits about 3 feet in front of it blowing up into the light to help keep things cool under there otherwise it would all just burn up from the heat,also had to buy a small a/c unit for the room without that i would not be doing this grow that light is very hot, but so worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
the soil is black gold with coco fiber i wanted to get fox farm ocean forest but needed it now it works fine they seem to like it, the pots are 7 gallon good thing i went big with those the 1000 watt lights make such a huge difference i only vegged these for like a week maybe 2 at the most and when they hit the HPS they just exploded i never thought they would get this big.
as for the mites the battle still rages on with the little bastards
i use shultz bug spray it works but takes repeated times to get em i have a rose garden right outside the door so i cant win for losing with em.i'll get a no HPS pic to show the damage to the plants from the bugs.

omenman,
great to have you stop by !
no i didnt take cuttings from them my friend keeps me supplied very well with new stock. the big plants are called Early pearl as far as i can tell they are a sative dominate plant, as far as watering they are drinking up a gallon every other day every watering they get 4 ts of fox farm tiger bloom,1 ts of cal-mag and 1 ts of pure bloom.also they get sprayed every afternoon with just good old ph'ed water i soak em pretty good daily just blow the fan on them so they dry out to prevent mold never had it but sure dont want it, knocking on wood right now !!!!!!

here u can c the fan in front this is right before the lights come on
tmpphpb0lmO5.jpg

heres a look at the leaves
tmpphpbUtpZG.jpg

tmpphp90yLOV.jpg

and 1 just because
tmpphpgpC1Om1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom