1000 Watt Pineapple Chunck - Veneno

I know you have an air cooled hood, but do you have an exhaust fan for the tent itself? That'd help keep things cool in there.

yes i have a fan sucking the air from the light out of the tent to the outside. and i also still have to run my ac unit to keep the temp just perfect otherwise its like 78-85 which is just a little to hot imo.

gimmethegoods thanks brotha man. i can't wait for harvest. and i love pineapple so much i bought another seed along with a couple others.

yes i have a fan sucking the air from the light out of the tent to the outside. and i also still have to run my ac unit to keep the temp just perfect otherwise its like 78-85 which is just a little to hot imo.

gimmethegoods thanks brotha man. i can't wait for harvest. and i love pineapple so much i bought another seed along with a couple others.

I didn't mean the hood exhaust... I meant a second one not connected to, but, pulling air from ABOVE the light and hood where the heat collects. This can cool your tent by up to 8-10 degrees depending on the air temp outside the tent.

Wait, is the other end open to the inside of the tent, or vented from outside, over the light, then back out?

I didn't mean the hood exhaust... I meant a second one not connected to, but, pulling air from ABOVE the light and hood where the heat collects. This can cool your tent by up to 8-10 degrees depending on the air temp outside the tent.

Wait, is the other end open to the inside of the tent, or vented from outside, over the light, then back out?

thats a great idea thanks bro

Thanks kaiser appreciate it.

Everything is looking very good. I am very happy with this grow. Can't wait for my BPN nutes to come in and get my next grow on. I hear good things about that stuff. But i still have a few more weeks to go. Here's a few pics of my babies. Much love

1329433172990.jpg

1329433153581.jpg
1329433105445.jpg
201202061121011.jpg
201202061121231.jpg

1329433232050.jpg

i got a question for you experienced growers out there. i'm trying to figure out what calmag is and if it's essential i use it on my next grow. does anybody have a link or some info on it. I've been reading about it but can't fully understand it. I use tap water i let sit out for a few days. And what other kind of additives besides big bloom that I can use to get a better yield?

i got a question for you experienced growers out there. i'm trying to figure out what calmag is and if it's essential i use it on my next grow. does anybody have a link or some info on it. I've been reading about it but can't fully understand it. I use tap water i let sit out for a few days. And what other kind of additives besides big bloom that I can use to get a better yield?

not to say I'm an experienced grower, but i believe you said you were using foxfarm soil? If that is so i had a serious Mag deficiency during flowering with foxfarm soil and when i was looking into the problem at the time i came across an article that was saying foxfarm soil has mag deficiency problems for a lot of strains. So i'd suggest watching out for it. Epsom salt will also correct mag deficiency.

i have about 2-3 weeks left should i get some calmag asap???

You'll only need it if you have cal-mag problems because your base nutes should have enough for healthy plant growth, as long as your feeding them at a optimal level. over doing either of both can lockout of other nutrients

To decide if you need to add cal-mag look at your cities water content for you area.

If you have hard water you may need to add cal or mag depending on the ratios in your tap water. If soft water cal-mag will probably be needed.

but most nutrient brands do hard/soft water versions of there feed, which compensate for with is lacking...

Nice journal bro, i just gone over the pages and i'm looking forward for the finish...

Take a picture of your plants without the hps on so we can see the true colour of those ladies.

Back
Top Bottom