1000 Watt Pineapple Chunck - Veneno

Ok guys i had to do a little pre harvest to try out the different highs. I took a branch from each strain i'm growing. The trics are 90% cloudy and 10% amber. I have them hanging right now will let you know the dry weight when there done.

20120226210810.jpg
20120226211437.jpg
20120226211443.jpg
20120226211450.jpg

Hey cross1420. Thanks for stopping in on my grow journal, I def appreciate the feedback!
Those ladies are look plump and sexy! The nugs even look pineapplie lol, if that even males sense. The name definitely suits the product. Cuddle my friend. I don't have allot of time these days but ill be stopping back to check out the whole thread.
Later man.

Hey cross1420. Thanks for stopping in on my grow journal, I def appreciate the feedback!
Those ladies are look plump and sexy! The nugs even look pineapplie lol, if that even males sense. The name definitely suits the product. Cuddle my friend. I don't have allot of time these days but ill be stopping back to check out the whole thread.
Later man.

:welcome:
my pleasure bro glad i could help a little. and thank you for stopping by and checking out my journal. My next one will be even better thanks to :420:
:thanks:

Yeah Buddy! those plants are looking bomb! I cant wait until i can get some nugs like them.. my pineapple chunk grow hasnt gone too well, they are somewhat recovering now but idk, soil isnt my thing. at least it hasnt been so far.

hey bro, what did you do for the veg cycle of these plants? i dont remeber seeing anything about that in this journal. i'm going to take a look at your first journal, you think you could type out that info in a quick
wk.1
wk.2
wk.3
wk.4 line up...
that would be awesome!!
I appreciate the help!

hey bro, what did you do for the veg cycle of these plants? i dont remeber seeing anything about that in this journal. i'm going to take a look at your first journal, you think you could type out that info in a quick
wk.1
wk.2
wk.3
wk.4 line up...
that would be awesome!!
I appreciate the help!

Not a problem, I only had limited space for a while. Pretty much all through the veg cycle. So i didn't feed them on a real set schedule. But i'll do the best for you.
I cloned these from my original mother plants in a dyi aero cloner.
I planted them in a 1gal pot w/ happy frog soil and only used ph adjusted water for about 3 weeks.
Then i started using 1/2 recommended strength nutes (botanicare)
I water every 3-4 days depending on heat and how thirsty the ladies are. You want the soil to dry out in between watering.
I like soil because i feel like it does most of the work for me.
I was getting a little frustrated right before i got my tent and light and kinda let the girls get a little malnutrition. But i re-potted them in 5 gal pots w/ happy frog and didn't fed for 3 weeks. Then got them back on a normal feeding schedule for the last couple weeks of veg. I didn't have a ppm meter at the time and my ph was always around 6.5. I hope this help a little. I'm still very new at this but will love to try to answer any question you might have. Thanks again bro

Back
Top Bottom