1000 Watt Pineapple Chunck - Veneno

Finally after 79 days I harvested, and I am so excited (happy dance)

3 days ago I turned the lights off for some hopeful extra resins. I got to take some pictures with my sisters camera in some better light. I didn't do much towards the end of the grow just water with correct ph water. If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free.

IMG_26834.JPG

damn man! very nice!!! wish i could help with the trim job, it would be nice to see what this strain is all about.. i had to bail on my grow. just too much shit going on at once and i kinda neglected the youngsters. its tragic really, but i plan on starting a new round.

you get a chance to take any macros yet?? preferably in daylight, herb looks sooo much nicer in natural light

damn man! very nice!!! wish i could help with the trim job, it would be nice to see what this strain is all about.. i had to bail on my grow. just too much shit going on at once and i kinda neglected the youngsters. its tragic really, but i plan on starting a new round.

you get a chance to take any macros yet?? preferably in daylight, herb looks sooo much nicer in natural light

i took some really nice shots before i cut them check out the bottom of page 6.

thanks for everything bro

Any new pics or new news? yeild? smoke report? anything? I topped my Pineapple and they didn't seem to like it. I also think that they didn't like me kicking the dirt off and putting in buckets of water... Thew WW I did that to is just now starting to come back around. I expect that in a couple weeks they will get better.

Any new pics or new news? yeild? smoke report? anything? I topped my Pineapple and they didn't seem to like it. I also think that they didn't like me kicking the dirt off and putting in buckets of water... Thew WW I did that to is just now starting to come back around. I expect that in a couple weeks they will get better.

I think my pineapple liked being topped. I think if anything messed with yours it was the shock of being transferred from soil to water lol. I'm sure they will bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom