1000 Watt Pineapple Chunck - Veneno

Well all dried and sitting in jars I got just about 16 ounces. Surprisingly my 2 pineapple plants outproduced my 3 veneno plants.

I've been smoking on these strains for a while and I just love them so much.

Veneno is a daytime smoke that is very piney in smell and smooth taste. I usually smoke this throughout the day.

Pineapple is a night smoke it really puts me on my ass. Very dense nugs with a very tropical taste. I love love love my pineapple.

Overall i learned a lot and ready to start my sog grow with my bpn nutes. I will get some more pics up of some nugs so you guys can see how amazing they are lol.

glad to hear your turn out was good, it definitely looked good thats for sure!

got any updates on recent progress?

Hey guys, sorry its been so long since i've updated you guys. My harvest went well and now my buds are all nice and cured and ready to enjoy. I really love these two strains a lot. The pineapple is so dense and has a nice sweet tropical flavor. It is also very easy to grow but hard to clone. The veneno is big fluffy hairy buds with a very piney taste and smell. I took some pics so you guys can check it out after its all dried and cured. Any feedback is good feedback lol.

IMG_003818.JPG

IMG_004020.JPG

IMG_004118.JPG

IMG_005714.JPG

IMG_007413.JPG

IMG_007520.JPG

IMG_007926.JPG

IMG_008021.JPG

nice turn out! nugs look good too, I finally got my pineapple chunk to turn around for the best, she is stating to fill out into veg still, how much stretch did you have after switching from veg to flower, allot of people are saying this strain stretches almost 3 times its initial veg size once you switch it to flower??

if so thats allot of growth! =) I plan on scrogging the mother living crap out of mine, trying to grow a beast.

got any tips as far as feeding requirements and growth characteristics between veg and flower? thanks!

questions still apply!??
nice turn out! nugs look good too, I finally got my pineapple chunk to turn around for the best, she is stating to fill out into veg still, how much stretch did you have after switching from veg to flower, allot of people are saying this strain stretches almost 3 times its initial veg size once you switch it to flower??

if so thats allot of growth! =) I plan on scrogging the mother living crap out of mine, trying to grow a beast.

got any tips as far as feeding requirements and growth characteristics between veg and flower? thanks!

my pineapple doubled in height compared to veg. and i just followed the directions on my nutes. I keep a very clean room and try to stay organized. I think that helps too. Best of luck to you bro any more questions hit me up on. Keep on growing buddy

thank you! thats exactly what i was looking for..

if you dont mind hit my my pineapple grow and let me know what you think. I still havent flipped over to flower yet, its a bush tough!! my goal is to fill my 2x4x7' tent with a wall of 2' tall tops. well its my dream and my goal lol, thats why i wanted to know how much stretch to expect. one all the tops of this plant reach or exceed the horizontal tent support i think is when i'll flip to flower.

let me know if you have any thoughts on it.
thanks!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom