1000 watt sea of green

crbanshee

I am starting this 11 days into veg. these beautiful babies started from clones. using 1 SH system and 2 systems we put together using SH as a model. we added 1 extra airstone to each set up. using 1000watt METAL HALIDE to veg and will be flowering with 1000watt HPS. 3 photos are day 1. day 4. and day 8.. REMEMBER THESE STARTED AS CLONES. day 1 photo will shot clones 10 mins after being planted into these systems.

:yummy:

have to re size photos... doing that now then posting baby photos.

these are taken 20 minutes after these clones went into the system..

1-1-rz.jpg

D5UVY5F3UQ.jpg

here are my babies at day 4 in their new home.. REMEMBER they were started from clone..the light is 24-0 1000 watt metal halide.

day_4-1.jpg

4_root.jpg

These are now only 8 days old. I added a new vent to remove heat. it was starting to push 90 it now stays between 78-84 day time..any feedback is welcome... this is my first grow, so if you see something out of place please let me know.

8_tall.jpg

day_8_of_veg2.jpg

8_root.jpg

this grow is between 3 different medical paitents. any info or photos posted to this forum is legall and for personal medical use only..this forum is for entertainment and reserch purposes only.

thanks for tuning in. i only hope i can give you all a good show..

:popcorn: :yummy:

Stick around, check out some other grows, you'll learn a lot around here, and make some friends while you're at it. People are very cool here, we keep things civil and respectful. Most of the time I'm here is just checking ot what everyone else is up to and shoot the breeze, easy place to get comfortable. Welcome!

i love watching you bubble heads drool over each others harvest.

The Deep Water Culture are growing some amazing plants in amazing amounts of time. how can you not drool over it..there needs to be a Deep Water Culture gathering somewhere so we can all hang out and sample eachothers finished product and have some great times with some great new people...something like sturgis bike week but for the Deep Water Culture.

:hippy: :peacetwo: :yummy:

Well here is a small update for all you Deep Water Culture out there. my Girls turn 13 today. they grow up so fast. I lowered my light to 20 inches above the canopy and the girls are loving life. the way they are spread out on top soaking up the light reminds me of those people on a cruise ship sun deck with the reflector to sun the neck and face..all my girls need now is a cold Corona. and they will look like a Corona comercial.. they are 14 inches tall today.. I am doing a water change and giving the roots a nice air bath. they go to full nutes today. so im excited to see what the next couple days holds.. I will be taking photos when i attend to their needs today so i will post their 13th b-day party photos later tonight..
:yummy::cheer::smokin:

Sounds like you got it going full speed! They look big enough for full nutes but watch for leaf spotting just in case and if that happens drain a gallon of nuted water and add back a gallon of plain ph'd water. When they are young they get picky some time.

I am adding the nutes in segments, tonight Will do a water change add the 6 gallons of weater back with 3/4 Nutes. tomorrow afternoon I will add the next 1/4 dose with about a half gallon water..my girls are drinking about 3/4 gallon a day already so im having to stay on top of their water supply alot more than i thought i would have to in the beginning..I wont use brand names for the nutes I am using this grow. but they come pre measured for the system i bought. I knew I woild be using 3 times the ammount running 3 systems so i bought 2 extra orders of nute. my morning temp check showed to be 72f and yester day my afternoon only showed 82. so I think i solved my heat issue by adding that new vent and lowering my light. the 1000 watt light is so bright that I have to wear sunglasses to tend to my girls, and the heat it puts out is a bit more than you may think. but I would not change that light for anything. I would recomend using the 1000watt Metal Halide to everyone durring the veg stage.. my light is on 24hrs a day..and when the time comes that my girls want to flower they will go 12-12 under a 1000watt HPS bulb.. The hood and ballast came as a package deal with both bulbs, very convienent. when time to flower I will simple unplug the ballast let the MH bulb cool a bit and swap it for the HPS flip the switch on the ballast to the HPS setting and set my timer to 12/12. very simple...so it sounds now. I have yet to make it that far so something tells me I will be eating my words in a couple days here.

:yummy:

Keep in mind that the SH nutes are tuned to be used with cfl's so I doubt that with that big light on top you would be in danger of overnuting. Actually it works out pretty good. Most plants like a little less than recommended on the other nutes labeling and your plants seem to love what you are doing for them.

A good start often leads to a good conclusion. You seem to have everything in line and know what to expect. Oh, you'll have little problems here and there but I doubt whether anything major comes up. No Pressure! LOL!

A good start often leads to a good conclusion. You seem to have everything in line and know what to expect. Oh, you'll have little problems here and there but I doubt whether anything major comes up. No Pressure! LOL![/QUOTE]

I read Rosemans tutouiral on this system 3 times before even going with this system.. so I must give all the credit to Roseman for writhing what me and my fellow growers refer to as "The bible" The saying in our grow room goes, "If Roseman wrote it in the Bible that is how we will do it!!"

Back
Top Bottom