1000 Watt Water Cooled Grow

Yeah I'm not tooo worried about it. The soil has dolomite lime in it...I'll just water at a higher pH next watering. I've been watching for cal lockout and haven't noticed anything.

I would recommend that your watering and feeding be from 6.3 to 6.8 ph. If your runoff is .5 to .7 below your watering/feeding ph, I would not mess with it.

Thanks for the input and the rep guys, you all are the greatest. :thanks:.

Thought I would share some of this tastiness with you. This is Jackberry from Sannie's seeds. Going to be in my next grow.

jackberry-1_.jpg

:yummy:

Bred by sannie and knutsel
Product Informatie
Type: Indica

Flower time 7-9 weeks
suitable in/outdoor
Harvest Up to 500 gram/m2 indoor
Taste A soft and sweet combi off off lemon and berry
Effect: The high is neutral and good daytime smoke

flowers Dense with beautiful colours
THC: Percentage up to 22%

why in the world would you wanna do that?

Well I'm thinking about getting 4 different strains for my next grow. That would be 40 seeds sprouting. I only have the 4x4 tent. After the 1st grow I'll reveg my fave 4 and grow em full size. Also on sannie's site I was reading that a guy went 12/12 from seed with the Jackberry and got 1.5 oz of a plant.

I'm also wondering if I should space my current plants out - right now they are pretty close together. I have the light 10in about the canopy so there isn't much spread...

edit: ok I have another question. Found this on 2 of the oldest leaves on the L*D...the rest of the plant looks good. Sorry bout the pic, I put the HPS in. Anyway the coloring is a dark brown, not like burns light yellow. as you can see its in the middle of the leaf as well...I was thinking It might be P dif?

100_03862.JPG

Hey Kiwi I just checked in. Looking good brother! Quick question. Did you like the Honey B from your last grow? Who was the yield and smoke? :peace:

I actually didn't grow it myself. Its great smoke though, not tooo strong, nice up high...real nice in a large phatty. I have read that is has killer yields 700+. It was on my list but has been bumped further down the road...Still looking forward to growing it out though.

Thanks Kiwi. It is on my list too. Someone here will get around to it before long. :peace:

So I know it is Friday and the forum is pretty slow but I was hoping someone could advise me if I should space my plants out. I have the light 12in above the canopy ( I had to raise it as I got some light bleaching when I put the HPS in).

Hey Kiwi. if you 12/12 from seed you should know who's who by day 25, it can and probably will be sooner than that. But by day 25 you should know. Nothing wrong at all with 12/12ing from seed. Its grower preference. That leaf that you're talking about is jus old and dying off. That happens sorta normally. The older leafs towards the bottom will look like they have deficiencies, this maynot be so, the plant jus may not be focusing energy to those leaves.

That sannie bud looks good :yummy:

Keep your light as close as you can while still acheiving adequate spread. My frescas have a real intense hot spot if there too close.
Thanks Budley, good to have you back around man. I had it set at 10 inches and was letting the plants grow up to about 6 and then would move the light up. Once I put the HPS in, at about 8 inches the L*D got some bleaching. So I moved it up to 12in and am letting them grow to 10. Basically right now my plants are all grouped together as close to the light as I can get them; wondering if I should spread them out more...give em more space to grow -- the L*D and Milky Way are getting big.
Hey Kiwi. if you 12/12 from seed you should know who's who by day 25, it can and probably will be sooner than that. But by day 25 you should know. Nothing wrong at all with 12/12ing from seed. Its grower preference. That leaf that you're talking about is jus old and dying off. That happens sorta normally. The older leafs towards the bottom will look like they have deficiencies, this maynot be so, the plant jus may not be focusing energy to those leaves.

That sannie bud looks good :yummy:

Cool man that's good to know, I wasn't sure what it was. I have heard 12/12 from seed effects potency as the plants don't have time to mature, but its all good...it will just be a selection run anyway. I wish there was a way to tell sex sooner... Yeah it does look pretty damn tasty....I think I'm gunna get 20 of them and see what kinda phenos I get...

Nah 12/12 from seed affects veg time not flower time(as long as you go by the trichs). You will yield less, but you get your meds sooner. :blushsmile::peace:

looking great bro.

if you just switched to flower, your going to see some amazing growth rates over the next couple weeks.

as they get bigger, they'll start to encroach on each others space. you'll know how far to spread them to get the most intense light you can with still even coverage just by looking at them and moving them around a bit. by the time they're done stretching they'll be wall to wall solid in your tent bro. . . .what is it again 4x4?

right now, that you can still have them close, 10" is cool to blast them with light, but honestly, i doubt their growth rate has increased much (compared to say 16-18" above canopy) unless you really have all of your variables totally nailed, and use co2, and the genetics have more to give. . . when they get bigger and you have them spread out you'll need to raise your light to say 16-18 inches above the canopy anyways to make sure that you are throwing your light as evenly as possible all the way to the edge.

in fact, i think i would rearrange them now if it were my decision. you'd have to raise the light a bit probably, but when they grow out, like i said before, they start to encroach on each others space, and due to lack of light penetration under the canopy, they don't grow too far into each other.

if you spaced them out now, they will find these barriers naturally. it is my opinion that as evenly spaced on the floor plan as possible is usually the best. . . with fine tuning as you go.

the only downside to this would be slightly less light, but trust me bro, with 1000w showering down on them, even at 24" you are going to see some wicked growth on these bad ass mommas. . . more clearly, you could go to that distance without any real noticeable decrease in growth rate from what you're getting now.

but, just trying to help, your doin a nice job so far.

looking great bro.

if you just switched to flower, your going to see some amazing growth rates over the next couple weeks.

as they get bigger, they'll start to encroach on each others space. you'll know how far to spread them to get the most intense light you can with still even coverage just by looking at them and moving them around a bit. by the time they're done stretching they'll be wall to wall solid in your tent bro. . . .what is it again 4x4?

right now, that you can still have them close, 10" is cool to blast them with light, but honestly, i doubt their growth rate has increased much (compared to say 16-18" above canopy) unless you really have all of your variables totally nailed, and use co2, and the genetics have more to give. . . when they get bigger and you have them spread out you'll need to raise your light to say 16-18 inches above the canopy anyways to make sure that you are throwing your light as evenly as possible all the way to the edge.

in fact, i think i would rearrange them now if it were my decision. you'd have to raise the light a bit probably, but when they grow out, like i said before, they start to encroach on each others space, and due to lack of light penetration under the canopy, they don't grow too far into each other.

if you spaced them out now, they will find these barriers naturally. it is my opinion that as evenly spaced on the floor plan as possible is usually the best. . . with fine tuning as you go.

the only downside to this would be slightly less light, but trust me bro, with 1000w showering down on them, even at 24" you are going to see some wicked growth on these bad ass mommas. . . more clearly, you could go to that distance without any real noticeable decrease in growth rate from what you're getting now.

but, just trying to help, your doin a nice job so far.

Cool man. I spread them out a little and raised the light to 16in. I was still having problems with the L*D getting light burn so I put a window screen shade over it. Do you think the shade will be sufficient with the lights at 16in?

100_03981.JPG

Back
Top Bottom