1000W 15 Site Drip Feed Table of White Rhino - Cheese - El Nino

Purple Goose

Okay well decided to build a hydro setup so went with a basic top feed drip table 3' x 4' . Just the standard setup of 3 48"x5" rockwool slabs with 5 3" rockwool cubes per slab .
Using standard DNf Bloom a & b no additives except for h2o2 at each rez change. Veged clones for 11 days at 800ppms and just switched to flower upped the ppms too 1000 and they are now on day 3 of 12/12, keeping ph of the rez between 5.8 -6.1 and thats it so far I am impressed. |So before the pics here is the basic outline for a grow journal.

Hydroponic/ top feed drip system
Strain white rhino, cheese, el nino from GHS
Lighting 1000w sunmaster warm deluxe for flower
Nutrients DnF Bloom A & B ph 5.8-6.1
Room temp 80F
Room temp min 71F
Rh max 56% min 43%
Veg or Bloom : Bloom Day 3
Ppm Strength 1000
and Now the pics clones were veged 11 days and are in day 3 of 12/12
15_site_drip_table_6_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_5_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_4_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_2_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_1_.JPG

Re: 1000w 15 site drip feed table of White rhino,Cheese,El Nino

Looks really good in there, nice work! You may want to consider lowering your PH to 5.5 - 5.8 at highest. You may see some problems later in flower with a PH above 5.8 in rockwool. Also, the PH will naturally rise slightly over time. Or have you run it at this PH before without problems? I had a friend that ran at around 6.2 and his buds were not as big as they could have been.

Looks really good in there, nice work! You may want to consider lowering your PH to 5.5 - 5.8 at highest. You may see some problems later in flower with a PH above 5.8 in rockwool. Also, the PH will naturally rise slightly over time. Or have you run it at this PH before without problems? I had a friend that ran at around 6.2 and his buds were not as big as they could have been.

Thats what I thought as well but I have a friend who has used this exact system setup for 20 years ,and I agree a lower ph will allow for better nute uptake if your running lower ppms but as my friend has told me that is why we will get up to 2000ppms as this will allow for the plants to get all the nutes they need in proper amounts but I will agree that a lower ph allows for better nute uptake at lower ppms due to a lower osmotic pressure. Also spoke with the guy at my local hydro shop and this type of system is where the idea of a ph of 6.1 is ideal for a soilless medium as in this system the roots dont actually become exposed like in ebb and flow, instead they will remain within the rock wool slabs and allow for beneficial bacterials to develop as well . But if I do see any problems starting to arise its not a problem to lower ph it may cause a decrease in yield but as this is a test run with a new system not so concerned with max yields as getting the system fine tuned.

Day 7 12/12
Upped the rez to 1600ppms from 1200 and thats about it.
15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_8_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_9_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_7_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_6_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_5_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_4_.JPG

15_site_drip_table_bloom_day_7_1_.JPG

So thats it for now but think they are doing well for 17 day old clones.

is this a drip to waste ??? im doin a drip to waste as my first grow and it seems nice and easy as iv got a 100g water but and only 6 ladids so it lasts 9 to 10 days b4 i have to fill it agen and the ladids do all the work and as 4 yeild on this type system im 7and 1/2 week in and it looks like ill b smookin sour deisel 4 a good few months wen its dun :tokin:

BAD BAD
NEWS

This journal has to be discontinued because we had roofers in to do a re shingle job on our flat roof of the house and there is some part of it where they use torches to seal a liner to the wood and the idiots ended up setting our house on fire, So far damage is the entire contents of the building destroyed by smoke and water damage and the interior of the building needs to be gutted out and rebuilt so I will be without a grow room for several months and when I return it should be with a new grow room built to my own specs for climate control ,exhaust etc etc but untill then keep it green.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Just sub'd your thread,i'll look forward to your new grow, should be a good one! Till next time,good luck.

We are truly very sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom