1000w hps

crazy4202376

whats up 420ers:cheesygrinsmiley: i have 7 plants cant remember the strain,but i know they don't get very high. the room is 4x4x6' i have all of my fans an ex fans ect..

will a 1000hps be good 7 plants???:bongrip: :bongrip:

It's somewhere around 120,000 to 130,000 lumens. Regular hps 400wtt is like 50,000 and hortilux is like 55,000. Of course your actual lumens will only be a fraction of that depending on how far it has to travel from the source/bulb.

You will want to keep the light as close as you can to the tops of the plants without frying them for best results.. To position it correctly - put your hand over the tops of the plants between them and the light.. lower the light until the back of your hand feels warm but not uncomfortably hot. That's where your light should hang throughout the growing process. (adjusting as necessary for plant growth)

Peace
MC

thank you all for the great advice. i hooked up my lights and my fans for a test run so far the temps has been 80, but my humidity been very low like zero will that hurt in in the veggie stage?

one more thing i looked at your all of your grow journals and wow great growers! looking forwards to see how they turn out:cheesygrinsmiley:

I always have at least 50 watts per square foot and you will have 62 and 1/2 watts per square foot so that will be perfect for your room, just watch out for heat problems.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom